Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hmmm, this stuff has me thinking. Maybe next years calendar theme should be people’s “dream Mopar”.

Nice! I always liked the Macho Power Wagons.
Factory roll bar,macho steering wheel,non egr engine. When i got it, previous owner stripped the decals and painted it flat black.
I have the window sticker,factory service manual and i think owners manual.
Phoenix grafix has the decal kit.

We finally got some rain in the last couple of hours to help wash away the yellow green pollen dust film coating everything. It wasn’t a lot, but enough to rinse everything off some. Hoping for more rain tonight.

The dust was seriously thick this morning and anything you touched outside left a coating of yellow green powder on your hands. I got in my car earlier today and wiped my hands on my pants...and left visible hand prints of the stuff on them like I had spent the past hour sanding wood.

We finally got some rain in the last couple of hours to help wash away the yellow green pollen dust film coating everything. It wasn’t a lot, but enough to rinse everything off some. Hoping for more rain tonight.

The dust was seriously thick this morning and anything you touched outside left a coating of yellow green powder on your hands. I got in my car earlier today and wiped my hands on my pants...and left visible hand prints of the stuff on them like I had spent the past hour sanding wood.
yep, hopefully it will be done after the rain cleans it out of the trees. All the cars will need washed t get rid of it...

Is there any way these are legal?!! Saw them on a pick-up truck earlier. I figured they had to be rubber. Nope. Metal and very solid!

55F872AA-C371-410A-B7B4-679DA366F27D.jpeg

Last edited:
He only had them on the front, but I am guessing the VERY wide tires sticking out on the back were not legal either
He better hope a PA Trooper doesn’t pull him over. He will find himself having a very bad day.

He better hope a PA Trooper doesn’t pull him over. He will find himself having a very bad day.
Yeh, we have lots of rednecks that are too cool for school around here.:confederateflag: Not sure how they get away with this kind of stuff, but not much surprises me. Yet, if I cross the lane line you can bet the lights will be flashing. :BangHead:

Yeh, we have lots of rednecks that are too cool for school around here.:confederateflag: Not sure how they get away with this kind of stuff, but not much surprises me. Yet, if I cross the lane line you can bet the lights will be flashing. :BangHead:
I think the law just looks the other way here. Got some serious dumb **** on rural Texas roads.. Some of the **** old farmers do, while incredibly unsafe and illegal, is really cool as hell.. Part truck, part tractor was on the road today..

Oh boy, just got an email for a business update meeting on Tuesday morning. I just know this will be painful.

I’m going to try to forget about it for now. The bathroom remodelers are coming tomorrow to give me a formal quote for the master bath redo and I’m working from home to be able to meet them here. Friday I’m off work so I can get the new 3.92 getrag LSD, 1000 hp half shafts and aluminum 2 piece driveshaft installed in the SRT at HHP. I think the drive home will be a lot more fun than the drive there!

Didn't get to pull any more Duster parts today due to rain. Should be able to get a few hours on it tomorrow before work.
I have my tools and jack in the car ready to roll.
Not sure what rear is in it, but I thought he said it was locked up. Or could just be the drums. Would the leaf springs be different between an 8-1/4 and 7-1/4? Good possibility that's what it is. Wondering if I could use them on mine. My originals are still on and functional, but were pretty heavy rust before I cleaned them up. So on the 'replace someday' list...

Didn't get to pull any more Duster parts today due to rain. Should be able to get a few hours on it tomorrow before work.
Not sure what rear is in it, but I thought he said it was locked up. Or could just be the drums. Would the leaf springs be different between an 8-1/4 and 7-1/4? Good possibility that's what it is. Wondering if I could use them on mine. My originals are still on and functional, but were pretty heavy rust before I cleaned them up. So on the 'replace someday' list...
Did you ever get a chance to install those coil over shocks you got from me? They will make a huge difference in ride.

Same springs no matter the Rear end size.

Did you ever get a chance to install those coil over shocks you got from me? They will make a huge difference in ride.
Not yet. But they will go on. Wanted to get the bugs worked out and get used to it as is, so when I make changes, I actually know if there is difference. Really just starting to get some miles on it now. Surprisingly it rides pretty good as is. Even thought the ones on it are cheapies, they are basically brand new in terms of miles run.

-
Back