Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh boy, just got an email for a business update meeting on Tuesday morning. I just know this will be painful.

I’m going to try to forget about it for now. The bathroom remodelers are coming tomorrow to give me a formal quote for the master bath redo and I’m working from home to be able to meet them here. Friday I’m off work so I can get the new 3.92 getrag LSD, 1000 hp half shafts and aluminum 2 piece driveshaft installed in the SRT at HHP. I think the drive home will be a lot more fun than the drive there!
You getting that front swapped any time soon? :poke:

You getting that front swapped any time soon? :poke:
Coming up this Summer, I hope.

Not sure what my time schedule will wind up being with the job situation. I am hoping for some time off one way or another so I can work on the ‘66, GTS and the SRT. The 300 needs some detailing time too.

Right now, I barely have time to catch my breath between work assignments. A few hours off each weekend seems to be all I get these days. Not enough time to dive into any of the car projects. I was online for work until midnight Friday and it started again today at 3 pm...Saturday I spent 3 hrs doing work stuff.

LMAO!
general wee.jpg

Coming up this Summer, I hope.

Not sure what my time schedule will wind up being with the job situation. I am hoping for some time off one way or another so I can work on the ‘66, GTS and the SRT. The 300 needs some detailing time too.

Right now, I barely have time to catch my breath between work assignments. A few hours off each weekend seems to be all I get these days. Not enough time to dive into any of the car projects. I was online for work until midnight Friday and it started again today at 3 pm...Saturday I spent 3 hrs doing work stuff.
That's why my Duster build was in slow motion till I lost my job at the cold storage. 24/7 :bs_flag: :BangHead:

That’s a good one. A very long time ago (1991) I owned a ‘69 GTX, all black with a built 440 4 spd, line locks and a bottle in the trunk. I used to set off all the car alarms when driving into parking garages in Philly.
The black Honda is REAL good at that :rofl:The Dart once in a while. When I get a car alarm I want it to be like a little Jeep I encountered at Mt Baldy a ski resort in SoCal in the early 90s. "Step back from the vehicle. Protected by Viper" :rofl:No .. I wasn't trying to molest the Jeep. I was just getting my skis off my Cherokee to go skiing. :rofl:

Welcome jailbird! :rofl:
dont laugh, the giant **** storm I started this weekend grew rapidly today. now involving the highest enlisted NCO in the state... Who I get to have a long conversation with AGAIN tomorrow

dont laugh, the giant **** storm I started this weekend grew rapidly today. now involving the highest enlisted NCO in the state... Who I get to have a long conversation with AGAIN tomorrow
WTF you do? Pull a FABO moment?

WTF you do? Pull a FABO moment?

That don't sound good Duke

I missed it. What happened?

Typical Chris, he wont say...............for a while.............just baiting us...........

No, my internet dropped out. Sorry. Besides, I told you all last night.

*** edited the details out, probably not best to put that online ***

Last edited:
-
Back