Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, today after we take the Fury in for a possible new fuel pump, we will spend the day at the beach! Yesterday we logged 16,000+ steps walking around Charleston! I learned that Keith 66340Sedan's fiancée Kim always gets compliments from other ladies on her dresses, it happens all the time Keith says.
I don't think I have ever seen her wear the same thing twice and she always looks like a million bucks. She is a sweetheart!

Fun..kids playing in the fountain, they are encouraged to do so.

IMG_1454.JPG

IMG_1455.JPG

Just trying to get things done here before i leave for Alaska next week.
Was going to drive but the daughter book first class for me.
Less germs but still the same air.
Im going to die.

Eat some garlic before you fly to boost your immune system....

Tim did some back reading this morning to figure out why everyone was asking how you were. So sorry to hear about the car, glad you and the wife are ok.
I hope you can keep it and get it fixed. I know in your area there has to be some great frame shops.

Tim did some back reading this morning to figure out why everyone was asking how you were. So sorry to hear about the car, glad you and the wife are ok.
I hope you can keep it and get it fixed. I know in your area there has to be some great frame shops.
There is, we will see the prognosis this morning. Thank you for you concerns, everyone! :thumbsup:

Trip would cost a bunch more money....Have to take my truck, no way in going to try to drive that cross country.
Oh I know, just saw where it was and thought of you and Carlisle. Yep no way I'd do it either.

A 302 Fairmont wagon can make a potent bracket car. I wish I still had my V8 2 door Fairmont.

I had that same thought when I put the 351 into my 66 Ranchero. Bolted right in, until I got to the headers. I didn't do enough research and didn't realize the 351 was a tall deck Windsor. I was really bummed to say the least. It got great gas mileage :rofl: because it wasn't as much fun to flog like I could the highly modified 289 predecessor :rofl:

-
Back