Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There's just enough Army in the Army Corps of Engineers that I learned quickly not to rock their boat. Even if your method was better than theirs.

12 years in the Navy. Don't have to tell me....... Those dumb *** lieutenants ! 90 day wonders!!! "You need to do it like this" "I have been doing it this way, per manual, for 10 years!". "Don't countermand me"! Crap..........:BangHead: When it messes up, "why did you do it like this?" LT. whoever told me to. "dont listen to those dumb *** guys again" OK. Till the next time.....All over again! :BangHead::BangHead:

It seems to transcend to ALL the Federal agencies. I had the same issues on FAA projects. Over test everything, even though the numbers sucked in the modern world, it was Right On the numbers in their world.

You dint try to buck the Army/National Guard "system" didja?
Not really buck the system, but use the system against themselves. Success is yet to be determined but prospects are good
Sort of he did. Just the red tape mess......
more like red quick sand

There's just enough Army in the Army Corps of Engineers that I learned quickly not to rock their boat. Even if your method was better than theirs.
Yep
12 years in the Navy. Don't have to tell me....... Those dumb *** lieutenants ! 90 day wonders!!! "You need to do it like this" "I have been doing it this way, per manual, for 10 years!". "Don't countermand me"! Crap..........:BangHead: When it messes up, "why did you do it like this?" LT. whoever told me to. "dont listen to those dumb *** guys again" OK. Till the next time.....All over again! :BangHead::BangHead:
common sense is not common in the military

I'm done! Ran into a cemented in fence post. Arggg! The flower bed is all landscape rock so not easy to dig into.
20180507_095906.jpg
20180507_100457.jpg
20180507_112203.jpg
20180507_112234.jpg

20180507_112247.jpg

Caravan service,check why door handle is loose. Break 6 trim panel pins,head to body shop for parts. Get to body shop,look at f150 that needs tensioned,a/c clutch and a belt, come back, finish van and deliver a pontoon boat for maintenance and back to body shop to finish what i started there. No parts til 2:00 so
i get a break.

Buddy’s daughter asked why there is a new bumper on that old duster. I said its not new, its how they chromed stuff 45 years ago...

AAA just left the shop. Cant get accurate repair costs till it is disassembled. . Going to be close to a total..... 250 hour shop rates at my shop of choice. Body paint rate 325 hour. Good thing for insurance. The adjuster crapped when he found out the were insuring BOTH cars!

AAA just left the shop. Cant get accurate repair costs till it is disassembled. . Going to be close to a total..... 250 hour shop rates at my shop of choice. Body paint rate 325 hour. Good thing for insurance. The adjuster crapped when he found out the were insuring BOTH cars!
well that dude's insurance just went thru the roof too. it varies from insurance company to insurance company but did he tell you what the process for buying it back was IF they'd total it

73 318 2 barrell. A B c and E bodies
- Just trying to decide what else to pull off this before it gets scrapped. So. small blocks for dummies-probably 318, but how can I positively tell what motor and if heads or manifolds etc are anything special?

Time for another project.
No matter what you do that car will never be the same.
Take the money and run.

Time for another project.
No matter what you do that car will never be the same.
Take the money and run.
No I will take the money, buy it back for the scrap price fix it and pocket the rest. Will make out at least 18 grand to the good. It is insured for 28 Grand. No way it will cost me 10 grand to repair.

$30.

-
Back