Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got a pick? Actually want one of those for the truck.
I have an am/fm stereo/cb in my truck,and an am/cb that i took out. Will have to check if i have a mic. I think i have the antennae as well. Its a dual lead antenna.

Will put flags on the graves in the next day or so.... We are having a 2nd graduation party here on Saturday for the niece that graduated high school and vocational school this week. Then will go hang out at the Meigs county Memorial Bike run festival probably Sunday.

Okay, okay... lol. Figured it was a different time zone. :D
The sun pop's up there before it does here :D but I am sure you know that , I just heard thunder just now !! what the H E double hockey sticks !!! must be a stray cell :steering:

I have an am/fm stereo/cb in my truck,and an am/cb that i took out. Will have to check if i have a mic. I think i have the antennae as well. Its a dual lead antenna.
That would be sweat. I actually still use them around here with all the farmers. Here is the one in the pop.

Johnson_Messenger_130A.jpg

Wow!
0A667D65-29F9-4275-B986-9F44C224012B.png
$500?
Oh man. I know the am/cb was an 1100 dollar option in 1980. Dealer i worked at sold the truck new and told me original owner ordered the radio.
Its made by audiovox.

So who has what plans for Memorial Day weekend???
On Monday I will be at my inlaws putting flags up and help them mow and cook for about 25 folks, a vet will be ariving at 12 noon from Georgia that is 83 years old and staying a few days with my inlaws, looking forward to meeting this big wine maker and sampling his wine :thumbsup:

Its amusing that i found the am/fm/cb in the buy and sell paper over 20 years ago. 75 bucks. It mounts the same as a stock 80’s radio.

That would be sweat. I actually still use them around here with all the farmers. Here is the one in the pop.

View attachment 1715179330
We were somewhere a while back, and they had a 70's table phone on display. My 11 year old grandson asked what it was. I told him a telephone, the look on his face. He asked how we carried it, and how did it work in the car?? Haha they don't know how good they have it.

It is a cool option, tell you what that truck has gremlins now the starter is iffy now prob needs a new solenoid!:mob::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:

We were somewhere a while back, and they had a 70's table phone on display. My 11 year old grandson asked what it was. I told him a telephone, the look on his face. He asked how we carried it, and how did it work in the car?? Haha they don't know how good they have it.
My daughter pissed me off in the phone stage took all the portable phones out put in one rotary she was lost!

It is a cool option, tell you what that truck has gremlins now the starter is iffy now prob needs a new solenoid!:mob::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:
Its tough bringing something so old back to life...if only it could talk and tell you.

Graveside run Friday.
I get to make that run today. Tomorrow is the 30th year since my uncle was killed. In years past my grandmother always maintained his grave site but with her dementia in full tilt and her stroke, no one has, I stopped by last night and it was a mess. So im gonna clean it up and plant new flowers and such.

Morning all. Hey, I used to sell those Johnson CB's back at the parts store.

-
Back