Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Transylvania

388F718E-C8F6-430B-BDA2-C52333A57480.gif

It is a cool option, tell you what that truck has gremlins now the starter is iffy now prob needs a new solenoid!:mob::wtf::BangHead::BangHead:
you pissed it off messin with it

Fixed way to easy!
Hoppy does that out front
Time for this fellow to get started on breakfast, fresh egg's over easy (2) sausage links (3) and home made strawberry jam, and a glass of V8 should get me jump started for the day, happy 29th Hop's I am working on my 38 I think :eek::eek:
pop tarts and coffee :thumbsup:

Good Morning

Still trying to figure out this drive by wire problem on this 05 5.3 Suburban. Cleaned the grounds and electrical connections, yesterday. Tried it. It went into limp mode after about 10 minutes. Reset it. Today, I've driven it around for 1/2 hr, cant get it to act up....:BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
Mitch
Turn on ignition,mash pedal to floor and release about 10 times. The contacts in the throttle position sensor get dirty.
That also cleans the app as well.
My scan tool will usually tell me which one fails. Odds are 50/50.

I have a good spare used throttle body for a tester,i throw it on and drive it.

Mitch
Turn on ignition,mash pedal to floor and release about 10 times. The contacts in the throttle position sensor get dirty.
That also cleans the app as well.
My scan tool will usually tell me which one fails. Odds are 50/50.
Yup, Thanks Frank, I did a lot of research on this, and I have done that with the app. Also took the three grounds apart and cleaned and resecured. I also cleaned all the connectors on the app, the tac, and the tps, and use diaelectric on em. Drove 10-12 miles , no fault. I'll keep it a few days and drive it to be sure, Thanks again

So had a service call today. Local marina having trouble figuring out wiring for lights and horn. On a pontoon boat.
They keep aggrivating the angry pixies and releasing the magic smoke. 2 days.
Turns out the mechanic is a dumbass. B+ to one switch terminal and other termnal to B-
Makes me wanna shake my head.
20 minutes and it was fixed. I am a God!!

Fired the car today for the first time this year.. Took it for a short drive to see if it needs any tweaking. The new Bilstein shocks I bought from PST sure do make a difference! No more rattles up front. Car drove and felt good, gotta make a couple small tweaks to the carb. Still a slight bog.

MAN I AM PISSED THE TRASH WAS NOT PICKED UP FOR TWO WEEKS, CALLED THE LOCAL COMPANY SEEMS LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WAS PUTTING HIS TRASH WITH MINE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND NOT PAYING. It is ok the trash is out of the bags on his driveway now. Sucks to be him! The tractor really puts things into the muddy ground. I moved here not to deal with this crap! I guess there is DRAMA everywhere!

MAN I AM PISSED THE TRASH WAS NOT PICKED UP FOR TWO WEEKS, CALLED THE LOCAL COMPANY SEEMS LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WAS PUTTING HIS TRASH WITH MINE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND NOT PAYING. It is ok the trash is out of the bags on his driveway now. Sucks to be him! The tractor really puts things into the muddy ground. I moved here not to deal with this crap! I guess there is DRAMA everywhere!
What a douche, dude needs throat punched

-
Back