Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mopar Joe's new look. Cragars for the year!
33486876_1880325512266800_6803781010694602752_n.jpg

I aqm actually wondering what will happen when a cop sees me using it in a hands free only zone!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Time for this fellow to get started on breakfast, fresh egg's over easy (2) sausage links (3) and home made strawberry jam, and a glass of V8 should get me jump started for the day, happy 29th Hop's I am working on my 38 I think :eek::eek:

You have a pedal in the mail the TN is in paypal.
Thank you Bud !! anything I can do to help you out just let me know, I do have a 85 Ramcharger with good working parts that I am pulling my new trans out of if you need anything :thumbsup:

Could use that stupid panel that holds the fuse box have a brown one now. They always break.

Could use that stupid panel that holds the fuse box have a brown one now. They always break.
I will see how mine is, I will have to look at it to see what you are talking about :lol:, I have been driving the 64 GMC so much I forget :rofl:

Right under the steering column, it holds the fuse box really stupid design the tabs break off, would like a blue one to replace the brown one I have.

-
Back