Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Fired the car today for the first time this year.. Took it for a short drive to see if it needs any tweaking. The new Bilstein shocks I bought from PST sure do make a difference! No more rattles up front. Car drove and felt good, gotta make a couple small tweaks to the carb. Still a slight bog.
They are good, I ordered a set for the polara

MAN I AM PISSED THE TRASH WAS NOT PICKED UP FOR TWO WEEKS, CALLED THE LOCAL COMPANY SEEMS LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WAS PUTTING HIS TRASH WITH MINE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND NOT PAYING. It is ok the trash is out of the bags on his driveway now. Sucks to be him! The tractor really puts things into the muddy ground. I moved here not to deal with this crap! I guess there is DRAMA everywhere!
That sucks.

On a different note, did you get the package I sent you?

Some people doodle on a piece of paper during a meeting. This is how I doodle when I’m on a conference call at home...

EB97A68F-2933-4E35-9AB9-8FB7C11A5EF4.jpeg

A customer couldnt make his appointment, dropped off 2 limits of fresh walleye and a package of cheese smokies...

Camper trailer sounded like a popcorn popper when he brought it in,not a sound when he rolled it out today.

MAN I AM PISSED THE TRASH WAS NOT PICKED UP FOR TWO WEEKS, CALLED THE LOCAL COMPANY SEEMS LIKE THE NEIGHBOR WAS PUTTING HIS TRASH WITH MINE FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS AND NOT PAYING. It is ok the trash is out of the bags on his driveway now. Sucks to be him! The tractor really puts things into the muddy ground. I moved here not to deal with this crap! I guess there is DRAMA everywhere!
so they cut you off cause they thought you put too much out? no call?

Nope they recognized the bags he has been putting out for years. I am pissed told him so also. Been cutting grass for him on ny side of the stream for years guess it is mine now documented since I moved here what is wrong with people? Go ahead piss me off!

Nope they recognized the bags he has been putting out for years. I am pissed told him so also. Been cutting grass for him on ny side of the stream for years guess it is mine now documented since I moved here what is wrong with people? Go ahead piss me off!
Hoppy, did you get the package I sent?

so why didn't they take yours and just leave his?

Confusion I guess hat it when some one else affects my life. I have a few friends. a bunch of acuitances, and a crapload of people I know and cant trust. Hey I should have known when he asked if he could put the bags by mine!!!!! Never again trust anyone, **** them all if they do not have red hair and blue eyes!

Confusion I guess hat it when some one else affects my life. I have a few friends. a bunch of acuitances, and a crapload of people I know and cant trust. Hey I should have known when he asked if he could put the bags by mine!!!!! Never again trust anyone, **** them all if they do not have red hair and blue eyes!
Hey, I have blue eyes but not red hair! And no, you cannot screw me!!!!:rofl:

I agree,i would have told him to fork out the cash for his antics.

Old timer”you dont neeed no f’n friends, they just wanna borrow your stuff and if they return it , its probably effed up”

My friends always want to lend me their stuff, because i give it back fixed. Buddy used to bring me his (dead) tiller every spring.

Hello all. I had a day off (lucky you), modem bit the dust then suddenly revived itself. Ah the Comcast magic! Good news yesterday, found a missing card daughter had sent from New Orleans, friend put it with a nice gift card on the NEIGHBORS porch last Friday....doh!!! Glad we got the card, wife was bawling when she read it and we're going out to a nice dinner this weekend. Glad it wasn't the contractor, he was good about answering our many questions.

-
Back