Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
First...

Just winding down from work... Lots of OT this week, need time to catch up on sleep and get the grass mowed....

So who has what planned for the weekend.
I'm just laying around.
You perverts can take that whatever way you see fit.:poke: :realcrazy:

Coffee and Donuts are out.

Morning.
T-showers last night. Lots of light and no noise. Very little rain.
Truck showed up this morning for some repairs, tripping my driveway alarm. Thought i was going to sleep late.frayed knot.

i remember it. Did you ever get anything for helping with all that?
Yes our member did take care of me, but the chits that was selling all that stuff did not say a thing to me for finding a buyer and doing all the leg work I did, ungrateful and rude, I was glad to see them go, they left a mess for my friends sister and I did find a few things they did not find iut in some old trash cans, Terry would hide or store things in the funniest places

Yes our member did take care of me, but the chits that was selling all that stuff did not say a thing to me for finding a buyer and doing all the leg work I did, ungrateful and rude, I was glad to see them go, they left a mess for my friends sister and I did find a few things they did not find iut in some old trash cans, Terry would hide or store things in the funniest places
Well good. I hate when that stuff happens. That why my will is extremely detailed.

Good morning

0000038.jpg

I get off work early today... 5 pm! Plans are to finish planting the garden tonight after work which I have intended to do for several days and was just too lazy after work to do it lol. IF we don't have rain/thunderstorms. If we do, maybe I will take advantage of the rain and use it to wash the car lol!!!

My wife just took off with her friend for a 100 mile yard sale trip, she will be gone all day so ain't no telling what I will get into :lol:

-
Back