Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hope Ben is ok, I don't have his number sent him a message no reply. Have no clue on G

Hey anyone ever pull a dash frame from a early A? Does the windshield have to come out?

I also just called George... His box is full, can't leave a message.... Time for me to visit.......:BangHead:

Hmm, I got some good news, apparently the A body drum brakes use the same hoses as the 62-64 B bodies so I can use the brand new brake hoses I originally got for my dart on the polara. Sweet

I know how to do it just a pia all the little screws up there. Really want to keep it air tight to store the removed parts in it until I get some more room in the shop.

I know how to do it just a pia all the little screws up there. Really want to keep it air tight to store the removed parts in it until I get some more room in the shop.
I hear you, i tried everything to avoid it on my dart, I do not have a high success rate with windshield pulling, haven't gotten one out yet without busting it

Hey anyone ever pull a dash frame from a early A? Does the windshield have to come out?
Don't know it they are like the later ones. Those are intended to be done with glass out. BUT, guys do them from the inside. Pretty sure they cut the hardware...I think they are 5 screws with the clip on nuts like fenders.
Good morning.

George has my GTS... I need to find out what's happening with him........:BangHead::BangHead:
How long since you heard from him, or have not been able to reach him? He seems to get caught up in frequent family crisis crap, but comes back around when things settle.

-
Back