Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
How long since you heard from him, or have not been able to reach him? He seems to get caught up in frequent family crisis crap, but comes back around when things settle.
Yeahh I hope thats all it is...Been 2 weeks since I talked to him.. Maybe I'll go visit next weekend...

Morning men, No more progress on my '69, And 10 dollars is a little low for my blue trailer. Sorry...

@halifaxhops
73B85B96-BCA7-449A-B837-72A9767248E4.jpeg
them screws there. Cut gasket away,im sure its not useable.that will leave outside undisturbed for air-tightedness.

AND I dissemble the faucet in case there are any plastic parts that will melt..

I would cut the elbow out as well, put a sleeve on the straight. I have done lots of copper piping...Clean well and flux and it will be great.
When Im done here....I got another break under the pool house...BUT... I pulled a floor plank to get to that one....:thumbsup:

When Im done here....I got another break under the pool house...BUT... I pulled a floor plank to get to that one....:thumbsup:
When I built my House, I used Galvanized pipe. Well, that has nearly outlived its life. So I am In the middle of re piping will all new copper. BIG job. All the pipes in all the walls are done, drywall repaired, all pipes run in the attic. That is left to do, on the down slope!

When I built my House, I used Galvanized pipe. Well, that has nearly outlived its life. So I am In the middle of re piping will all new copper. BIG job. All the pipes in all the walls are done, drywall repaired, all pipes run in the attic. That is left to do, on the down slope!
Sounds like a real PIA Tim...

Came home from vacation last year, laundry room was under water! Pipe had worn out and had a pin hole leak, for three weeks...Crazy how much water a pin hole will leak...

Came home from vacation last year, laundry room was under water! Pipe had worn out and had a pin hole leak, for three weeks...Crazy how much water a pin hole will leak...
Ohh Man... When I built, and I mean, I built my house I used all copper,and I even used 3/4 from the water source and HW heater to get good volume. Have only had trouble with the outside stuff, and I have them wrapped with heat tape...Just too cold last winter....

Damn rabbits. Little bastards eating my broccoli and kale I planted the other day. Dusted them with lime now. should take care of it. Might be too late for a couple of the plants though. :BangHead:

-
Back