Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, I got a backhoe (yeah, laff it up..) if that 'il help

DSCN0278.jpg

Well Gunner just got a bath....Was beginning to stink pretty good. Opening the pool tomorrow, so he'll wash himself for the next several months....
My day is done... Too much plumbing, Fixed 2 leaks, only to find another.......Dinner time now......

Its only 81 degrees. Humid though. Air conditioner blows right at my office chair.
Everybody that walked in today wanted to stay.
Toyota taco is kickin my *** though. Wheel bearings and struts. Of course it has a lift, so the struts are only extra difficult.
Another hour i be done. Maybe.

Anyone remember the “Hemi Freak” character that Mopar used in some of its vintage advertising?

I borrowed the character for this image...

D015589D-1FC2-48F4-83D9-D947E296C118.jpeg

It’s a cool one, I had that Hot Wheels one as a kid too!
Yeahh, the one I have is pretty beat, was mine as a kid... My kids played with them all. When I went to toss out an old couch, I found that one under a cushion...LOL

Sky is turning black....
Thunder off in the distance.
Tires tomorrow. And more tires.
And somehow i have to find time to help grind about 20 stumps. Big stumps.

Just got home. The garden Grove Strawberry Fest...Yum...
Nice! Funny you mention Brothers, finally spent a little time with one of mine this evening as well. He's gonna help me wire this polara over the next couple evenings and maybe try to get it to run. Got the gasket set the other week, put the donor engine back together and the new 4 barrel intake on it. I've got to get the carb I got from you mounted to the adapter yet and then plumb it up. Engine and trans will be ready to go back in at that point

-
Back