Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Raining here right now should be off and on all day. Get it running right I assume? What was it?
Intake gasket was leaking BAD!! It was running good and still does but last night it started to shut off as soon as I put it in gear. It took 3 or 4 tries to get it rolling but once I get it in gear and moving it is perfect.

If I ever get your truck out of the shop bring it up we can throw it on the scope.

We had a good show and shine last night. I heard 1300 cars. We had a great time. Shame on me for not taking many pictures. Mopar Joe found my phone and took some though. I was suprised to say the least when I found them. I didn't keep tabs of how many orange shandy's I drank. I brought 13 and they were all gone but many helped me with that.

20180525_130139.jpg

20180525_181935.jpg

20180525_182037.jpg

20180525_182117.jpg

Todays fun will consist of installing 3 baseboard heaters, 3 thermostats, pressure washing, rototilling, purchasing more trim and closet doors, cleaning front porch, staining rear deck, etc. etc. etc. I guess I'm glad it's a 4 day weekend???

I'll have to take a photo of my trunk when I get the Swinger out this morning. I'm sure there is a mess of empties in there.

Todays fun will consist of installing 3 baseboard heaters, 3 thermostats, pressure washing, rototilling, purchasing more trim and closet doors, cleaning front porch, staining rear deck, etc. etc. etc. I guess I'm glad it's a 4 day weekend???
Sounds like a lot of work but it will be nice to check all those off your list.

-
Back