Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sot the only part i have to do with stump grinding is supply my truck and trailer. Im off the hook.

Took yota for a road test. Why do people put a lift on the front and nothing on the back? What a pos to drive.

The older boy is on his way to Detroit... I don't think it's a good idea, his car is having problems and he had to abort the trip yesterday after getting caught in traffic (about 5 accidents in Indiana) and his car starts to over heat... I hope he makes it....

The older boy is on his way to Detroit... I don't think it's a good idea, his car is having problems and he had to abort the trip yesterday after getting caught in traffic (about 5 accidents in Indiana) and his car starts to over heat... I hope he makes it....
Is he on his way to meet Jake, and Elwood ????

Is he on his way to meet Jake, and Elwood ????

Jake? Only if he digs him up.:(

I was reading something about a large percentage of the population in that State are accidents.:poke:

Aluminum wheels with plastic covers on them. Diesent that defeat the purpose of having aluminum wheels?
Gmc terrain with 19” wheels. Sucks.

Guy calls the other day, (cheap ****)
Do you do tires?
I reply ,yes.
Im picking up a set of 20’s does your machine do them?
I reply, my machine does, but i dont.
Ok, i will just take your number off my list...
I reply, “works for me”
Three customers in four years,that i sent down the road. I”m on a roll...

Aluminum wheels with plastic covers on them. Diesent that defeat the purpose of having aluminum wheels?

Do you do tires?
I reply ,yes.
I reply, “works for me”
curious...
why not 20s?

Do you do tires?
I reply ,yes.
I reply, “works for me”
I've sent a few PIA's down the road as well. Don't need the drama.....

Got the pool uncovered last night, and filled to the top, put away cover, retracted all anchors, cleaned, organized, got it up and running a few minutes ago. Take a few days to turn from green to blue...
0526181405.jpg

-
Back