Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My wife just took off with her friend for a 100 mile yard sale trip, she will be gone all day so ain't no telling what I will get into :lol:
Send her on a longer trip, take my wife along so I can work on stuff other than yard work. :lol:

My wife won't look twice at a yard sell. She says its somebody's junk and we already have enough.

I hear that !! :rofl:
I've got 20 gallons of herbicide to spray the poison ivy, strongest stuff available, needed a commercial/agriculture license to get it. I don't think it's gonna be enough. I'm immune to it so I may just pull it up. Then weedeat the entire perimeter fence

Unloading her car when she gets back I bet
I can't complain because she know to keep an eye out for anything mopar or gear head chit ,, She found me a brand new quick silver shifter last year for $20.00 :thumbsup: just happened to be the one I needed for my 904 :D

My wife just took off with her friend for a 100 mile yard sale trip, she will be gone all day so ain't no telling what I will get into :lol:
Good Morning Boys and Girls.... Today, I have to crawl under my deck...and my pool house to repair copper pipe breaks, from the winter freeze...:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

My wife won't look twice at a yard sell. She says its somebody's junk and we already have enough.
yeah that's usually my wife's thoughts too. But right now, we're on the look out for some 1970s and older furniture, mainly bed frames/fixtures and a nice kitchen tables. Stuff you buy nowadays just doesn't last worth a dang and is mostly particle or pressed wood. the Ikea stuff is OK but its mostly made of pine.

Good Morning Boys and Girls.... Today, I have to crawl under my deck...and my pool house to repair copper pipe breaks, from the winter freeze...:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
I am glad I live to fare away to help, thats about the worst thing I can think of doing Mitch

I can't complain because she know to keep an eye out for anything mopar or gear head chit ,, She found me a brand new quick silver shifter last year for $20.00 :thumbsup: just happened to be the one I needed for my 904 :D
hey, that reminds me. I found a couple brand new 904 trans filter kits in my stock pile, I have no 904s any more and thus no need for them,if you want them or can use them, pm me your address and I'll mail them to you, completely free of charge.

hey, that reminds me. I found a couple brand new 904 trans filter kits in my stock pile, I have no 904s any more and thus no need for them,if you want them or can use them, pm me your address and I'll mail them to you, completely free of charge.
That would be great, but I bet a bunch of members would buy them, these 904's are easy to rebuild if a man has just a couple good tools like ring removing pliers

That would be great, but I bet a bunch of members would buy them, these 904's are easy to rebuild if a man has just a couple good tools like ring removing pliers
maybe, but i'd rather give them to a good guy. Heck, they're not worth much and its just a couple of them.

I am glad I live to fare away to help, thats about the worst thing I can think of doing Mitch
Well, It aint all bad.. I pulled a floor board up in the pool house for access. And I've got about 4 ft clearance under my deck. I just hate , plumbing....

It's that time again... you gentlemen... and guys... and whatevers lol, have a wonderful productive day!!! (Yeah, I just had to throw that productive part in there!!! hahahahha)

High ho, high ho, it's off to work I go!!

Well, It aint all bad.. I pulled a floor board up in the pool house for access. And I've got about 4 ft clearance under my deck. I just hate , plumbing....
I hear yea bro, plumbing is the worst, I was called on all my life to fix toilets,wax rings, thermastates and anything, I worked as a maintenance director for 15 years, loved the job :thumbsup: but seems I had many friends that new my abilities :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

It's that time again... you gentlemen... and guys... and whatevers lol, have a wonderful productive day!!! (Yeah, I just had to throw that productive part in there!!! hahahahha)

High ho, high ho, it's off to work I go!!
Back atchea Barb :thumbsup:

So it froze in the pool house?
Yeahh, I have water plumbed out there. There is a flush toilet and a sink in there. It has frozen in past years, so I had a heat tape on the part that usually breaks...Well.... It was soooo cold this winter....It split anyhow. Same thing under my deck...Had heat tape on that, and still broke....Oh Well....

Good morning all, will say that before my modem dies again. Have one sitting down at Comcast in town for me, but didn't pick it up because this one came back, was out again early this morning so definitely will pick that thing up today! Have a good day all, good luck with the plumbing, I hate it too because for me it's never just ONE trip to the hardware store lol!

Morning guys. (meaning all regardless of gender) I might do a little mowing this morning and then get ready for the Show and Shine this afternoon. Mopar Joe and I will meet at 3 or earlier to get the choice spots and save a few for friends. 37 th. annual 4th. Street Cruise

-
Back