Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If you want 'rake' go with same front as dave. Level - bump to a 70
Someone mention rake? Looks like more parked uphill.
001.jpg

Damn, only downside is no warranty other than manufactures.. I wonder if Discount would match Amazons price?
What extra warranty are you looking for? It’s not like you are going to put 50k miles on them in the next 4 years.

If it’s road hazard, think about it. They sell those warranties because they make money on them. If you save $200 on a set of these tires...then even if you have to buy another one because of a road hazard, you will still be ahead.

What extra warranty are you looking for? It’s not like you are going to put 50k miles on them in the next 4 years.

If it’s road hazard, think about it. They sell those warranties because they make money on them. If you save $200 on a set of these tires...then even if you have to buy another one because of a road hazard, you will still be ahead.

Yep, pretty much what I was thinking about why I needed it. See that is why I come here, lots of good opinions and always helpful. You have a very good point. Even after paying a shop to mount and balance these tires. Im ahead to start with.

Stock oe tires for dart were maybe E70-14”
I like the bfg’s but my wallet don’t. Cooper cobras but again, in 14” im limited to what i can get.

Wife’s plane should be landing shortly.
1-1/2 hour drive home.

Jeez, I’m exhausted. Up early to keep an eye on the remodeling crew and crushed with work at the same time. The day ended with a conference call from 5-7 pm.

Now that I am comfortable that the remodeling crew knows what they are doing, it’s off to work in the morning like usual and let my wife handle watching over things here.

I knew it was going to be a 5 day work week crushed into 4 days, but I wasn’t expecting to do 3 of them in one day. Looks like they are trying to fit in 6 days into 4...and based on the way it’s going, it might be 7.

G’nite all.

Stock oe tires for dart were maybe E70-14”
I like the bfg’s but my wallet don’t. Cooper cobras but again, in 14” im limited to what i can get.
From what I found my Duster was D or E 78 14. Conversion took me to a 195 75 14... those were on a 4.5 wide wheel. Wanting to keep a stock look, but get as much tire as I could, I went with a 215 70 14 on 5.5wide wheel. Tire Size Comparison
2016-05-11-09_26_13-jpg.jpg

-
Back