Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Black knot or Cytospora canker....Larval feeding in the fruit will separate the pit from the pulp and cause the pulp to turn brown or black in a very short period of time.
I think this is what is happening. I mean they are more black than brown. So either way, I'll need to spray next year early it appears

I believe I got a hell of a deal on a set of tires.. Amazon has the BF Radial T/A's for 125/ea. Lowest I could find them locally was Discount Tire for 173/ea

I believe I got a hell of a deal on a set of tires.. Amazon has the BF Radial T/A's for 125/ea. Lowest I could find them locally was Discount Tire for 173/ea
Sold by Amazon or another vendor? You sometimes need to watch that they aren’t old stock that is getting close to the BFG “no sell” date.

Sold by Amazon or another vendor? You sometimes need to watch that they aren’t old stock that is getting close to the BFG “no sell” date.
I always check those dates, even at tire shops. I almost got burned one time on a set of Michelins on my truck. About 3 weeks and 500 miles in and had a blow out from the tread separating. Michelin wouldnt honor it because the tire was made in 1997 and this was 2008. Said it was from age. Not that I blame them really, it was the tire shops responsibility to check those dates. Tire shop did replace it though so all good. And it was the only one of the 4 that was out of date, other 3 all had same date

The Phoenix mini vacation was very enjoyable. Granbrats are happy an healthy. Arizona Speedway show was well worth the trip. Good food, good BBQ. Brought back a case of Landshark Lager and 4 lbs. of Earl Campbell Hot Links, both unavailable here. Glad to be home :D

The Phoenix mini vacation was very enjoyable. Granbrats are happy an healthy. Arizona Speedway show was well worth the trip. Good food, good BBQ. Brought back a case of Landshark Lager and 4 lbs. of Earl Campbell Hot Links, both unavailable here. Glad to be home :D
I've heard good things about that Landshark Lager.

Trying to find good and proper tires for dart and barracuda.
My tire guy has nothing appealing,size vs price. 195/60 14 seems all thats readily available at a decent price.

I just dont know what size to go with in the front. My current tire is a 195/60/15. That tire is almost 2" taller and 1" wider.
It is almost the same diameter as the 245/60/15 I have in the back and the extra 1” of width over the 195/60 is pure traction!

B67A7A23-325C-4060-AB53-9F5C46AB3CD3.jpeg

77B29AFB-780F-4820-9A2E-DBAE37A2755E.jpeg

I just happened to try Landshark on a previous adventure to Canyon Speedway on the other side of Phx. It was the only alternative to Bud that looked palatable. 2 sips and I was sold. Says it's from St Louis and it is owned by Anheiser Busch. Smooth and tasty. No grass catcher after taste.

-
Back