Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hear you! I have to finish staining my deck, painting living room, kitchen, dining room. Worst part of all is the goal is to move out end of the month and I have an immobile Duster in my garage. We are going to talk to the agent and see if it can stay while the house shows, don't know how that will fly. Yeah, that deck would be high on the list if you're stepping through it, I'm a little lucky with mine because I don't have to cut the boards, 16 footers is what they used. Good luck!!!
well, the 'they' that built this was me. Not only are the boards cut,but I did them angled/pattern...most of it is very solid and just needs sanded and re coated. Some of the wood is/was bad. It has a lifetime warranty , but I haven't found the end tags that are required. Hoping there are some on these when I pull them up.

4100F587-6C49-4F2F-8390-66521AEFCF2D.jpeg

well, the 'they' that built this was me. Not only are the boards cut,but I did them angled/pattern...most of it is very solid and just needs sanded and re coated. Some of the wood is/was bad. It has a lifetime warranty , but I haven't found the end tags that are required. Hoping there are some on these when I pull them up.

View attachment 1715181365

I ended up with a two tone deck at one point, had to take it down with a belt sander. Got a Porter Cable, that thing is a beast! Yours looks in pretty good shape hopefully you don't find any surprises when you replace the boards.

Well, the toilet is out (makes a convenient spot for the trash cans) and the Jaccuzi tub is history too.

20036645-A5BA-4A3D-B893-1F58274D0AB0.jpeg

880458FC-CEF3-4CBB-899A-F4662EAB0A0B.jpeg

Giving it some thought..... Might not be available in July...
Well, thanks for even a thought towards it/me! I figured too far out of the way... and I don't expect it to last long enough for me to come up with the $... So, wasn't getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
Well, I did a little investigation and cut my workload down a little. I will not be switching glass I just got in those doors to my car. After a good cleanup the Driver glass is no better than what I have and my passenger side is pretty good already. I did clean up the plastic door panel and sprayed it. That was the main part I was after on the car. Here is after the first coat.

9279BD4B-4D7E-47F1-AE69-0C1D982B02E8.jpeg

-
Back