Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man, I need to back away from the screen. I have been getting motion sickness from scrolling on the computer too much and too fast. I thought I had a strange issue but I understand it's quite common.

Man, I need to back away from the screen. I have been getting motion sickness from scrolling on the computer too much and too fast. I thought I had a strange issue but I understand it's quite common.
Well.....Quit surfing so much **** then !!!!!!!!!!! :poke:

No we discussed Daisy yesterday. I think the poster pic and her today, might be two different looks???
Somebody remind me who is Linda Vaughn??

I'm glad I got the Duster parts from stripping the 74, but damn this is taking a lot of my time...Already spent most of my 'free time' for 2+ weeks getting and cleaning up parts. I have so much stuff I'd like to do around the house. Repairs painting etc. Most of the deck is in good shape, but random boards rotted. Dog actually stepped through a spot last night. So, that just moved to high priority. Really was not looking to spend time on the Duster, other than driving it this Summer. But now I have trim, door glass, interior parts etc I would like to change before Carlisle. I will probably be working almost every Saturday till then. My sister is looking for help moving stuff to storage, so might be doing that next Sunday....:BangHead:

Hey Mitch do they mail me my vendor pass packet, or do I pick it up there??

Hey Mitch do they mail me my vendor pass packet, or do I pick it up there??
They will mail you a window sticker for your vehicle. Goes on the outside of the windshield on the drivers side. That is your pass. If you leave, they will wristband you , or stamp your hand so you can get back in, incase you are not in your vehicle

Yes, I am almost positive. I always go alone, but I remember, years ago, my son coming in with me...Check the website to be sure. But I think you are good to go...
Do you get 2 physical, paper tickets? I think I get entrance for 2 with gate n go show pass. Just wondering if I can pass that 2nd ticket to -whoever... At this point I am likely not going to need it. I know the wife ain't interested.

I'm glad I got the Duster parts from stripping the 74, but damn this is taking a lot of my time...Already spent most of my 'free time' for 2+ weeks getting and cleaning up parts. I have so much stuff I'd like to do around the house. Repairs painting etc. Most of the deck is in good shape, but random boards rotted. Dog actually stepped through a spot last night. So, that just moved to high priority. Really was not looking to spend time on the Duster, other than driving it this Summer. But now I have trim, door glass, interior parts etc I would like to change before Carlisle. I will probably be working almost every Saturday till then. My sister is looking for help moving stuff to storage, so might be doing that next Sunday....:BangHead:

I hear you! I have to finish staining my deck, painting living room, kitchen, dining room. Worst part of all is the goal is to move out end of the month and I have an immobile Duster in my garage. We are going to talk to the agent and see if it can stay while the house shows, don't know how that will fly. Yeah, that deck would be high on the list if you're stepping through it, I'm a little lucky with mine because I don't have to cut the boards, 16 footers is what they used. Good luck!!!

All the plumbing has been located and now the master bath is starting to be demolished. The house is filled with the sound of sawzalls and hammers.

DD7F610E-6BAE-4FB3-8580-CAFD19E48729.jpeg

-
Back