Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well a slow start today....fresh pot of coffee is on.

I always need it. Only a few cups every morning, and I'm good.

You about have the house list done?? Seems you've been working it pretty hard.

No, it about has me done. Seriously though we are getting there, got some shelving out of the garage into the pump house on the property and did a ton of **** around the house here. We are shooting for June to move into the RV, might make it dunno.

No, it about has me done. Seriously though we are getting there, got some shelving out of the garage into the pump house on the property and did a ton of **** around the house here. We are shooting for June to move into the RV, might make it dunno.
Been there, done that. Last time I told myself I'd never fix one up like that just to sell and not get the enjoyment out of it. We've been in the current house 28 years and tried to stay ahead of it.

Good plan. Yesterday I changed 5 outlets in the bedroom alone. A few were loose and we were joking about how we put up with that for so long.

Morning all!
Going into the 80’s again,rain this afternoon.
Service on a honda and a wiper transmission on 2011 gmc. Real pain,its a way tall truck,getting at it will be a task.

Oh I got a few things to do for the trip. We're taking the Barracuda, leaving Thursday, and going to Mopars in the Park. Its about an eight hour drive for us. Need to hit the gym so I can continue to eat, and some other odds and ends.

What about you??

-
Back