Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Shaking my head Ray....know its one of your least favorite things to do.
Yes it is. I just started getting a bit of silver hammer paint on one side of the bed also and today should be ok here to bring it outside and do the blue! Top it off shot the one panel and the freaking dog jumps up to get a treat knocks over my beer lands on its base guess where the beer went! Only me lately. So re sanding is in order on that panel. Came out nice also. Have to love hammer paint very forgiving and reasonable also!

I'm removing a gutter in the hot tub room that kicked the wifes butt yesterday, getting 2 yards of bark, 1/2 yard topsoil, 1/2 yard gravel, 1/2 yard of pea gravel and spreading that in the front side and back yard. I pulled one last baseboard heater so gotta go to the hardware store and buy replacement, then there's the floor fan by the fireplace that is a bidirectional, not working, have to look at the wiring.

Lots to do in the next 2 days before the Farmington show. I am trying to get organized.

I'm removing a gutter in the hot tub room that kicked the wifes butt yesterday, getting 2 yards of bark, 1/2 yard topsoil, 1/2 yard gravel, 1/2 yard of pea gravel and spreading that in the front side and back yard. I pulled one last baseboard heater so gotta go to the hardware store and buy replacement, then there's the floor fan by the fireplace that is a bidirectional, not working, have to look at the wiring.
Well you have a day ahead of you.

That sounds like fun...

I have a few things on my plate today. Must test drive an ign problem vehicle. Got a Subaru in here for service, not sure what, yet. Have to disassemble the pool filter and clean it, re-assemble it. Get some grass and weed killer down on the pavement and pool deck joints...and double check my plumbing repairs...

I have a few things on my plate today. Must test drive an ign problem vehicle. Got a Subaru in here for service, not sure what, yet. Have to disassemble the pool filter and clean it, re-assemble it. Get some grass and weed killer down on the pavement and pool deck joints...and double check my plumbing repairs...

That's a bit, good luck with the ign prob. We cleaned out our pond yesterday, a raccoon decided he wanted to check for fish, knocked a few larger rocks into it plus all the alder leaves and crap that was in it, clean the filter etc.

farmington 2018.jpg

-
Back