Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
man, i remember now why I stopped watching grave yard cars. Not impressed with their work. Check this out from their latest episode... this on a rare hemi 4 speed coronet they are getting ready to give back to the owner. Notice the quality of the 100 point rotisserie restoration...

gycfail.PNG

I picked up a Firehouse 'hero' Sub. Ate part for lunch. Good, but $11? Won't be going there too often..
yeah they ain't cheap. I don't go there often either, they're sparse here but sometimes when I'm at my now old unit, I'd go and get one of their 6 dollar box lunches.

Jeez it’s juicy outside...80* and 80% humidity. It’s like living in a swamp.

We had a re-inspection on our roof and siding today from a storm last June. Needless to say we are getting a new roof and only siding on the North side of our house. What do you think the odds are that they can match the color and style of our steel siding from 1994?

We had a re-inspection on our roof and siding today from a storm last June. Needless to say we are getting a new roof and only siding on the North side of our house. What do you think the odds are that they can match the color and style of our steel siding from 1994?
Two chances,slim and fat.

Two chances,slim and fat.
Im hoping so, because we want all new siding. Our house is so blah, Siding, trim, windows and doors are all the same color. Not to mention even if they do find the siding, it has 25+ years of sun fade, it will look so stupid. So I hope the contractor can talk them into a full replacement.

Slim to none.

-
Back