Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Speaking of which, anyone heard from him?
I called his cell and left a message , last week. Hoppy said, he had his work number,and was going to call him...
More Importantly.....Anyone heard from George H ??????????????????

Got a message from a bloke about a 4 speed. Supposedly out of a 71 cuda.

Not frozen for 4 bills.

Of course it got my attention.

I called his cell and left a message , last week. Hoppy said, he had his work number,and was going to call him...
More Importantly.....Anyone heard from George H ??????????????????

No.
but there is a Craigs list add from Delaware. Someone selling a nice 68 Gts.:poke::poke::poke::poke:

Guess i have no work tomorrow.
Asked customer to drop truck off today, so its cold to pull plugs.
Its developing misfires continously, different plug every time.annoying. Wish he would stop buying crap gas.

Shhhhh, your wrecking my pleasant thoughts.
Oops!!! Ummmm... yes... retirement is wonderful!!!! Sitting on the beach sipping umbrella drinks, cool salt flavored air blowing against your skin... OR.... sitting on the deck of a cabin back in the woods... smell of wood smoke wafting gently on the breeze... as a giant buck strolls along the tree line and a whipporwill softly calls as the fireflies dance in the dusky light. :lol::lol::lol:

Oops!!! Ummmm... yes... retirement is wonderful!!!! Sitting on the beach sipping umbrella drinks, cool salt flavored air blowing against your skin... OR.... sitting on the deck of a cabin back in the woods... smell of wood smoke wafting gently on the breeze... as a giant buck strolls along the tree line and a whipporwill softly calls as the fireflies dance in the dusky light. :lol::lol::lol:
Thank you! That is much better... Although how did you know I wanted a house in the Caribbean and also in the wild! Are you my conscience?

Salt flavored air!!!!!

You dream of rusty places.

I can just see old cars with 1/4 panels hanging off and rusty bridges and guardrails.

That is a bad place for a car. **

Its supposed to rain on Saturday at the Car show. Last time my windshield gasket leaked so bad I had 2 inches of water on the floor. Does anyone have any ideas of what to use to cover the car? At least the roof to cover the front and back glass.

Do they make water proof car covers?

Retirement is a myth!!! People work more after than they do while working!!!!
Retirement for me isn’t about stopping working as much as it stopping having to do work for someone else that I don’t really care about doing.

I have no intention of lounging around when I retire...well, at least not much.

-
Back