Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I wounder if it's to early to jump on the rider and do some mowing, or should I do some sanding on my hood this mornig, well time will tell I guess :)

You can come over here and help sand the truck if you want have a wobbly pop for ya!:rolleyes:
Ok, sounds great Let me cook breakfast and fill my cooler up, do I need to bring extra 400 wet/dry sand paper with me, I have a few sheets ?

Have to hit the truck hard today, really want to spray bed liner in the truck tomorrow then do a HD run for some lumber needs a few days to cure first. Summit pissed me off ordered a receiver from them on e bay two weeks ago and got a message it was dropped shipped, ok no biggie, well still not here really surprised with them. sent a few messages no reply just did a cancel order f them. Need it now!

Have to hit the truck hard today, really want to spray bed liner in the truck tomorrow then do a HD run for some lumber needs a few days to cure first. Summit pissed me off ordered a receiver from them on e bay two weeks ago and got a message it was dropped shipped, ok no biggie, well still not here really surprised with them. sent a few messages no reply just did a cancel order f them. Need it now!
That is highly unusual for summit racing. Normally that's a 2 day event tops

Summit can be slow at times, my son uses them allot and he say's they can be fast one month and slower then hell another..

Summit can be slow at times, my son uses them allot and he say's they can be fast one month and slower then hell another..
Really? I don't order regular like that but I've never had a shipping delay or anything from them take more than 2 days. Learn something everyday huh

Really? I don't order regular like that but I've never had a shipping delay or anything from them take more than 2 days. Learn something everyday huh
Never had a issue with them before that's why I ordered through them. This whole truck has been a PIA!

My son builds and repairs stock car chassis (Creeds Customs) and all his stuff comes here to my home, they are good at getting things out quick but I hear my son say that they can be slow but not much, depends on what the order is,

Well folk's !! time for me to get cook'en, I can see outside and Buddy want's to get outside, he runs straight to the shop these days :steering: he loves it out there :) Have a good day, talk later :thumbsup:

Last year my brother and I did this and I sold most everything by day light, other people there that sell every week walk around with a flash lite as people unload, so I will be dun by race time at George Rays that is two miles from the out door flea market.
Hahaha , Sounds like Thursdays in Carlisle, with all the vendors trading parts.

-
Back