Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He claims it came out of a 71 Cuda with a big block but who knows

Either way I think I caught me a winner for 2 and half

smaller bearing retainer so I am betting it is a 1971 something

20180601_174323.jpg

20180601_174348.jpg

What's that going into?
no plans ....I just picked it up because it was cheap. It might be in better shape than the one I have for the 66 Polara so if that is the case, I will put the better one in the car and the other one under the work bench or whatever.

no plans ....I just picked it up because it was cheap. It might be in better shape than the one I have for the 66 Polara so if that is the case, I will put the better one in the car and the other one under the work bench or whatever.

You sound like my ex. I bought it because it was cheap.

Take it whichever way makes you happiest!
I am most happy to take another 833 down and rebuild. For as much as I value them and they are worth, i don't run a unit that might have saw dust or mice living in. Rebuild kit and its 1971 again for this unit. I still need to determine which one is the better core.

I have had some before with broken gears, rusty and you name it.

Wow, it’s been a long week. I didn’t realize how worn down I was until about an hour ago. Sinuses are killing me too with all the wet weather...and more coming this weekend.

Just ordered the Friday night pizza. Maybe I will feel better enough after that to sleep well. The rain tomorrow will encourage me to stay in bed until I am fully rested too.

Watching reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard. Silly show, but the cars are cool. Light entertainment for the weary mind.

Rain tomorrow here. Play indoors i guess...
My second forklift is a bust. Ring gear is demolished. Its not getting a dime outta me.
Guess i will remove the mast and put it in my running one. Its taller.

Seriously. Are you taking it to show or just hang out?
Im bringing it to the show.

I went and picked up some of that window sealer. Popped the trim off and layed a bead all the way around. This stuff is very rubbery and stays pliable, if this doesnt work then they for sure need to be taken out.

Im bringing it to the show.

I went and picked up some of that window sealer. Popped the trim off and layed a bead all the way around. This stuff is very rubbery and stays pliable, if this doesnt work then they for sure need to be taken out.
Two beads. Glass to rubber,rubber to metal, correct?

Two beads. Glass to rubber,rubber to metal, correct?
The majority of the glass was sealed to the gasket, I checked the spots that were not and made sure to add some there. Then ran another bead all around the edge of the gasket and metal. I just dont see how water will find its way in now, but with my luck it wouldnt surprise me if it did. LOL

Yay! Friday night pizza just arrived. Pan crust, extra cheese, Mushrooms and diced meatballs.

FE741A02-0863-4368-AC4D-2AAD70F35951.jpeg

A few slices of this and the entire family might just sleep to noon tomorrow...LOL!

Watching reruns of the Dukes of Hazzard. Silly show, but the cars are cool. Light entertainment for the weary mind.
And I met Catherine Bach today. Doesn’t look to bad, very nice person.

Hey all checking in from the North land. Nice show today, looks like a washout for tomorrow, but sunny skies Sunday.
Met up with Toolman Mike today. We chatted and plan to visit him again. They were camping in style!!
Hey @toolmanmike that fix you loaned me the pliers for worked. Thanks!!

-
Back