Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well Ron actually came over yesterday and we got all the body panels aligned on the truck, looks way beter. Going to be really humid and in the 80's today yuck, hate sanding in conditions like this.

It's going to be a hot and humid day here, I woke up to thunder storms here this morning Ray :BangHead:

We're at a nice 71° right now... :D

It's about time.... :BangHead:

When you are all done, you need those big Sun decals on magnetic backing so you can put them on the doors!

D2F82E76-3B55-46E5-A340-471979126491.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: already have them as stickers!
I know, just pick up some magneting sheeting and stick em on that and trim to size. Then you can take them on and off as you want. Most home improvement stores sell big sheets of the stuff.

I know, just pick up some magneting sheeting and stick em on that and trim to size. Then you can take them on and off as you want. Most home improvement stores sell big sheets of the stuff.
Good idea!

10000 for a seldom seen 75 dart

Those look soooo good yet so many people hate those "later" cars
I had one for years, slant six, daily driver. Loved it. Drove it until the wheels fell off. Then I put them back on and drove it some more..:)

10000 for a seldom seen 75 dart

Those look soooo good yet so many people hate those "later" cars
The funniest part of that is the 1974-1976 darts/scamps were the most sold of any Chrysler car from 1960-1976

The contractor made a lot of progress on the bath remodel today. It’s functional now, just not completely finished yet. One more day of work to do.

D08EEDBA-2E37-4038-B653-9A06584EBA6B.jpeg

-
Back