Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where is the TP holder?
Like I said, not finished yet. For now the roll will sit on the back of the toilet until it is all done.

I also have a free standing corner cabinet that will go in the corner opposite the toilet.

CB939050-B6A5-4556-B8E2-91A4FE372E2E.jpeg

Gosh darn, cotton pickin, frickin frackin, gaskets! No damn way I can drive in the rain to the car show tomorrow or even let it sit for a few minutes in the rain, to get a cover over it. Lightly washing the car, and watching just how much water was actually going down the windshield and back glass and I had a pool in the trunk and on the floor boards. The gaskets are leaking that bad! Im so ticked off at that guy all over again!

Gosh darn, cotton pickin, frickin frackin, gaskets! No damn way I can drive in the rain to the car show tomorrow or even let it sit for a few minutes in the rain, to get a cover over it. Lightly washing the car, and watching just how much water was actually going down the windshield and back glass and I had a pool in the trunk and on the floor boards. The gaskets are leaking that bad! Im so ticked off at that guy all over again!
Run a thinbead of black caulk around it until you can get it redone right.

Run a thinbead of black caulk around it until you can get it redone right.
I did most of the glass last year after I found out it leaked. Not all of it, but the majority. Im not sure if its the gasket to body or gasket to glass. Regardless it didnt help with what I did do.

I did most of the glass last year after I found out it leaked. Not all of it, but the majority. Im not sure if its the gasket to body or gasket to glass. Regardless it didnt help with what I did do.
You did, or did you paid someone real money to install it?

You did, or did you paid someone real money to install it?
Paid someone real money last year. It was a nightmare! When I called to tell him it leaked, he told me well I said Mopars always leak, you'll have to pay me to come back out and put more sealant in.. The dude was a real piece of work! It wasnt worth fighting him in court, but I did leave a very lengthy review on Google about him and I've actually been contacted by 5 other Mopar people that thanked me for that review. So it is being noticed.

you HAVE to use a sealer on those gaskets, or they will leak...

you HAVE to use a sealer on those gaskets, or they will leak...
He installed the windshield and then went thru after and put the sealant under the gasket. I figured he knew what he was doing....

Had a person recommend OSI Quad Sealant used for windows and doors. It stays soft and rubbery. Just to run a bead around the glass, until it can get fixed right. Do you think that will mess with the next person that installs it for me? Or would RTV work better?

If i recall there was butyl on the used rear window i just bought.
Its on the glass and i bet its on the body side as well.

He installed the windshield and then went thru after and put the sealant under the gasket. I figured he knew what he was doing....
that's fine to do the glass that way, but use Windoweld like used on modern glass. Not familiar with the sealant you said... Use butyl rope that does not harden. lay it in the outside of gasket before it goes over the metal frame

that's fine to do the glass that way, but use Windoweld like used on modern glass. Not familiar with the sealant you said... Use butyl rope that does not harden. lay it in the outside of gasket before it goes over the metal frame
Im just looking for a temp fix I can do now before the show tomorrow. Figured I'd give that a try, until it can get fixed properly

-
Back