Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
what's it worth? front disk from 74 Duster. spindles, back plates, rotors were like new but sat years and have pits I would clean them and run em..caliper brackets all hardware and what may have also been new bearings included. I knicked at least one of the bleeder seats, so consider the calipers cores. upper arms. all ball joints and bushings are junk.
optional- tbars 890-91, LCAs-passenger has sway tab...

View attachment 1715182446
$20, and some month old Deer Jerky ????

Young guy that lives in my garage apartment, just bought this, for his 69 GTO..Don,t remember what he paid, but it,s a complete kit, including trans tunnel sheet metal
0601180835.jpg
0601180836.jpg
0601180836a.jpg

@zkx14 keep in mind, there's more company's offering brand new conversion kits now too. Dr Diff for example sales a brand new, complete bolt in and go factory conversion kit for 445 bucks. Including new hoses and such so that has really hurt the value of these older junkyard swap kits.

@zkx14 keep in mind, there's more company's offering brand new conversion kits now too. Dr Diff for example sales a brand new, complete bolt in and go factory conversion kit for 445 bucks. Including new hoses and such so that has really hurt the value of these older junkyard swap kits.
Yeh, I get that. Just looking for a start point. So maybe start at 350 for all and let someone talk me down...
Sway bar with hardware I think I gave 50 for mine and considered that a really good deal.

You can get more money if you turn the rotors, inexpensive way to get interest in the rest.
Morning all....

Yeh, I get that. Just looking for a start point. So maybe start at 350 for all and let someone talk me down...
Sway bar with hardware I think I gave 50 for mine and considered that a really good deal.
I'd say start at 350-400.
You can get more money if you turn the rotors, inexpensive way to get interest in the rest.
Morning all....
yeah and rebuild the uppers, those rebuilt can go for 150-200 on here lately by themselves.

Busy weekend here about. PRCA Rodeo is in town. Pismo Beach Car Show is just up the road 20 minutes + the hour walk from parking miles away. Over the hill KCRP has a 2 night show. Dirt track tonight and the 1/2 mile asphalt tomorrow night with NASCAR Late Models. What to do? What to do? :lol:

Busy weekend here about. PRCA Rodeo is in town. Pismo Beach Car Show is just up the road 20 minutes + the hour walk from parking miles away. Over the hill KCRP has a 2 night show. Dirt track tonight and the 1/2 mile asphalt tomorrow night with NASCAR Late Models. What to do? What to do? :lol:
all of the above?

-
Back