Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Where are you from the bleachers?? Or a point of reference

So a few gas stations in winnipeg are out of gas. Petro canada/suncorp is down for refinery maintenance. So to make up for it they are raising the price of gas.
I have a word for these people. Nsfw

So a few gas stations in winnipeg are out of gas. Petro canada/suncorp is down for refinery maintenance. So to make up for it they are raising the price of gas.
I have a word for these people. Nsfw

yikes!

Honestly, that's why I just bought a 500 gallon tank. Gonna start bulk buying the stuff. Already do it with diesel fuel, may as well do it with gas

Have fun all, gotta go to work. Good part, besides it's Friday, is that my radiator is ready to pick up at the shop so I'll swing through there at some point and get it.

Hmmm

IMG_4815.JPG

what's it worth? front disk from 74 Duster. spindles, back plates, rotors were like new but sat years and have pits I would clean them and run em..caliper brackets all hardware and what may have also been new bearings included. I knicked at least one of the bleeder seats, so consider the calipers cores. upper arms. all ball joints and bushings are junk.
optional- tbars 890-91, LCAs-passenger has sway tab...

E8EAF087-2101-4436-A9EA-639BB334ECB0.jpeg

what's it worth? front disk from 74 Duster. spindles, back plates, rotors were like new but sat years and have pits I would clean them and run em..caliper brackets all hardware and what may have also been new bearings included. I knicked at least one of the bleeder seats, so consider the calipers cores. upper arms. all ball joints and bushings are junk.
optional- tbars 890-91, LCAs-passenger has sway tab...

View attachment 1715182446
I got 250 plus shipping for the set I sold last summer. Though that was without torsion bars. So maybe 300-350 plus shipping?

-
Back