Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good middle of the night everyone (at least on the West Coast). I'm up drinking Kool Aid again, krazykuda leave it alone Ha Ha!

Morning guys and gals. Up early sitting in the lobby drinking my Joe.

Morning everyone.

The guy is supposed to send me pics of the 4 speed this morning so of course I am around and checking because I want to see that beautiful chunk of iron.

Happy National Donut Day all!
21761387-1551536831597664-132922275883366295-n-1505595715.jpg?crop=1.00xw:1.jpg

Good morning Friday :)
Looks like the Farminton show has started, sure wish I was there this morning, bunch of great fun at Mopars in the park :D

Good morning Friday :)
Looks like the Farminton show has started, sure wish I was there this morning, bunch of great fun at Mopars in the park :D
I was impressed with all they had sat up so far. We walked around a little last night. Really surprised how many campers that were there.
We’re going over early get the car out and enjoy the day. Saturday looks like rain off and on. Sunday should be perfect.

I was impressed with all they had sat up so far. We walked around a little last night. Really surprised how many campers that were there.
We’re going over early get the car out and enjoy the day. Saturday looks like rain off and on. Sunday should be perfect.
It's a big Mopar show and the buildings fill up fast this morning with venders and some great mopars to look over, Keith should have a giant crowed there, @toolmanmike is there now I see, he had a fire going last nite at his camping area I see.. enjoy and keep us updated :thumbsup:

PS pulling a trailer through Iowa...ugh!! The roadway before and just after a bridge crossing sucks. There were a couple so bouncy felt like we were airborne.

PS pulling a trailer through Iowa...ugh!! The roadway before and just after a bridge crossing sucks. There were a couple so bouncy felt like we were airborne.
@FISHYPETE and I drove his 58 fury about 60 miles or so there 3 years ago in the rain, @66340SEDAN drove his 66 Valiant in front of Pete and I and all I could think about is the rain going in his hole in the hood :lol:

Well Ron actually came over yesterday and we got all the body panels aligned on the truck, looks way beter. Going to be really humid and in the 80's today yuck, hate sanding in conditions like this.

Well Ron actually came over yesterday and we got all the body panels aligned on the truck, looks way beter. Going to be really humid and in the 80's today yuck, hate sanding in conditions like this.
It's going to be a hot and humid day here, I woke up to thunder storms here this morning Ray :BangHead:

Morning :thumbsup: I just seen the weather and it's not going to be bad hot today :D

It's a big Mopar show and the buildings fill up fast this morning with venders and some great mopars to look over, Keith should have a giant crowed there, @toolmanmike is there now I see, he had a fire going last nite at his camping area I see.. enjoy and keep us updated :thumbsup:
Yep.

20180531_211720.jpg

Morning guys. Reporting live from Farmington. I am terrible about not taking pictures.
20180531_114848.jpg
20180531_114911.jpg
20180531_190006.jpg

-
Back