Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good time I guess!
Yes did well scored a set of deluxe chrome wheel covers that you never find. Three looked like they’d never been on a car.
Talked to a couple guys looking king at the car with distri needs. I gave them your abody name and explained you were the man to contact. Hope that’s ok??

Show was great also. Our car did well had a really good time.

Thanks it is appreciated can always use the work. Really looking forward to Carlisle, only thing I will be married to the spot most of the time.

Thanks it is appreciated can always use the work. Really looking forward to Carlisle, only thing I will be married to the spot most of the time.
Well hopefully you’ll get some time to roam around.

I am not sure will have a lot of high $ smalls with me. Have to get prices on it all so when my daughter shows up might get a break.

That is the downfall of having expensive items, and nobody to help cover you , while your gone...

Yup it is we learned that last year for sure. I don't think I walked around more than a half hour. And when we got busy we were busy.

Fun,Fun,Fun
004.JPG
024.JPG
036.JPG
IMG_2945.JPG
030.JPG
011.JPG

Yup it is we learned that last year for sure. I don't think I walked around more than a half hour. And when we got busy we were busy.
I dont care if they take my stuff, this year. All junk, mostly... On Purpose.....LOL

Next Year might bring Little Steve he is going to start rebuild GM distribs going to hook him up with that 504 Tim is bringing. He is challenged now since he had a bike accident years ago. He is my lath guy cant really work. Freaking guy wiped his bike out at night got thrown in the woods was there for 10 hours with a brain hemorrhage before some one noticed the bike on the way to work and took a look. Lucky to be alive. Good kid (30's) has his challenges still.

Think I got the bed painted except the rhino lining have to take a look at it again this am the stuff tends to run overnight.

I slept in this morning, BBQ and served food to son and family yesturday, not awake yet , first cup ... let his day get started !!

Checked mileage coming back from Minnesota yesterday. I got 17.8 running 60-65. Not a bad cruise.

Morning.
Feeling a little under the weather.
Maybe flu kicking in. Or just a bad night’s sleep.

-
Back