Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Funny how I only make 66% more money when I work 175% more shifts, due to taxes. Yes I double checked my math. So I don't mind being off today.

Going to meet my young newlywed friend for lunch and look around an "antique mall." Stop by custom sign place(s) and see what they say about making those decals for the Fury's grill. Would be cool to have a batch made and offer them for sale.

Damn Ray you have an interesting life, a lot of stories there, someone could write about.

Good Morning. Interesting annual activity today. The California AIDS Ride passes through town today on it way to LA with a couple more stops in between. Strangest collection of bicyclists you are ever likely to see :rofl:. Got to admire them for their determination. 500sum miles San Francisco to LA 7 days. :thumbsup:

Good Morning. Interesting annual activity today. The California AIDS Ride passes through town today on it way to LA with a couple more stops in between. Strangest collection of bicyclists you are ever likely to see :rofl:. Got to admire them for their determination. 500sum miles San Francisco to LA 7 days. :thumbsup:
I had a car that used to take that long!

People forget what a sad time it was, and young people don't even know, so many very good people could not be saved, it took most of my good friends.

The PD in the neighboring village is going to be busy tonight :rofl:. The Aids Ride camping out there overnight .. PLUS .. BOTH High Schools graduate tonight :rofl:

People forget what a sad time it was, and young people don't even know, so many very good people could not be saved, it took most of my good friends.
Their route used to pass my asphalt plant .. Not real good for business with trucks trying to get through 2000+ riders .. But I didn't mind .. Always had a $20 bill to hand to any rider that would take it .. Always had a water cooler for any rider that needed it :thumbsup:

Interesting, Wireing diagram shows two backup light switches. One on the transmission, with three connections and another with two. Is the switch on the trans grounded? I dont see where the ground side of the circuit is introduced...

Interesting, Wireing diagram shows two backup light switches. One on the transmission, with three connections and another with two. Is the switch on the trans grounded? I dont see where the ground side of the circuit is introduced...
I guess the second switch is used for the four speed setup, it just shows both.

My mower deck mod seems to work well. Put a roller in place of the old hoop thingy it came with. Just cut around the house. Didn't hit or scalp anything. :thumbsup: Little break and I will go screw down the deck boards a changed yesterday, hope to get that done before its time to get ready to go to my 'paid for' work. LOL

1EB0B12C-03D0-41E5-9DBC-9C8FF7F8D600.jpeg

Fixed my '69. When I/We reinstalled the drive train, the connector plug must have not been pushed in all the way, fell out, and melted on the very close header.. Had a new harness for that, tied everything out of harms way, and replaced, and all is good. :thumbsup:

Fixed my '69. When I/We reinstalled the drive train, the connector plug must have not been pushed in all the way, fell out, and melted on the very close header.. Had a new harness for that, tied everything out of harms way, and replaced, and all is good. :thumbsup:
at least it was something simple!!

Fixed brakes on the body shop courtesy car. His apprentice was interested,and was waiting for some work, so i got to drink coffee and guide him through the work. I have knowledge that i can share and he wants to learn.

Buddy’s mower now works perfectly after replacing jobber belt with an oem one.

Now off to get a motorhome running, no start and hood latch cable broken.

Electrical issues. Motorhome started after checking for fuel and spark.
Hood opened with a little persuasion. And some spray.

Yeh, I get that its a complication. Not sure How Ray's is, cause I think its a continuous slab @halifaxhops
Could do separate slab for that area. Don't think you want all one in a 30x 40 anyway. A few smaller and less likely to have cracks later. I know in the cold storage the crane runs for setting steel and roof units were thicker slabs than the rest of the floor.
My 32 X 42 shop had 8in poured on the top level, ,and 10in in the lower level, where the lift is. Has a 4in grade front to rear, no expansion joints, no cracks in 18 years.....:thumbsup:

Went to the lab today, to have blood drawn. This was in the parking lot.. Can you say SURVIVOR ??
0607180844.jpg
0607180845.jpg

I had a cool *** Vega with the Cosworth overhead cam engine. Another I wish I had kept. O and it was a wagon, supposed to not exist. With the the Cosworth engine.

-
Back