Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
View attachment 1715184953my neighbour’s garage after a thunderstorm. I had to get him out of bed just to watch his garage burn to the ground. That’s his beautiful fully dressed harley.
He’s very meticulous,all his good stuff was in the double garage.
He was devastated.
LOL thought it was lawn art at first! Seems like we attract it on this site. Memi got his car hit, I got hit in a sailboat, someone else got hit also!

They never bothered me until that night. Biggest bang i ever heard. Blew out some of my electronical gadgets too.

Months later,in the fall,their furnace went out.
The breaker panel was smoked too. Lucky the house didnt go.

LOL thought it was lawn art at first! Seems like we attract it on this site. Memi got his car hit, I got hit in a sailboat, someone else got hit also!
So....Thats what happened to you Ray.....It all makes sense to me now........:lol:

Yup in that sailfish I still have. I got lucky it grounded through the boat, could not hear for a few days!:rofl:One of those out of no where pop up storms!

Funny the boat always had a slow leak after that, well I re gel coated it a few years ago and when I took one of the AMF stickers off there was a small burn hole under it.

Hmmmm... gonna keep the vacuum advance that is on the manifold that James sent me. Yep.. just in case. And every other spare part I can get lol.

Had to take the day off to track down a Hydraulic fitting for my tractor. So I am about to head out to NAPA for coffee

I liked him, except for his Commie Political views....He was a character...

-
Back