Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well I have to get over to the house and continue painting. We are in our little RV now, set up with internet and satellite at least. Have a great weekend all.

100_5236.JPG
Morning all. I blasted and high temp painted mine. They have since rusted a bit. Nothing is forever. I noticed a lot of paint flaking off the block too. Call me rusty or flaky. :lol:

Last edited:
Morning all. I blasted and high temp painted mine. They have since rusted a bit. Nothing is forever. I noticed a lot of paint flaking off the block too. Call me rusty or flaky. :lol:
I only powder coated mine, because I have an oven that I retro fitted. Took the burners off the top and screwed on plywood top, Put an axle through, the back with lawn mower tires , so I can roll it. And I put a 15ft power cord on it so I can do it outside my shop, if I want. :thumbsup:

It came with flip flops?
So Ben, Have ya gotten any help with that foot fetish? :lol:

Need to check that out...:thankyou:

vinegar get's the rust off Ray
View attachment 1715185223
looks good. I used evaporust on some stuff. Don't think it did any better than that...
You people are so silly. Everybody knows , that Expatations, are Ex Patriots, that live in SE Asia, and struggle with Temptations...:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Brady moved out of the country yet?

But can that take the exhaust heat? I have some of another brand, will have to look. I used VHT and had rust coming through pretty soon. Want to re-do sometime. I need to check with someone that was telling me about a brush on that I think is graphite.

Good Morning

Hmmmm one made by Blaster has
  • Max. Operating Temp.: 850 Degrees F

I've tried that 1200° paint before and it will burn off in time...

Ceramic or jet coating is the only stuff I've heard of that can handle that extreme heat from an exhaust.... $$$$....

Last edited:
Well I have to get over to the house and continue painting. We are in our little RV now, set up with internet and satellite at least. Have a great weekend all.

I was a house painter for 3 years....

I thought that I'd never finish that house.... :BangHead: :D

View attachment 1715185241 Morning all. I blasted and high temp painted mine. They have since rusted a bit. Nothing is forever. I noticed a lot of paint flaking off the block too. Call me rusty or flaky. :lol:

I see that you are going with the early A exhaust for Victoria... :thumbsup:

I'm planning to do the same for my 66 Wagon.... :D

Hey guys, I painted the manifolds on Dave's 66, with ceramic hi temp paint, and IMO after about 300 miles, looks great still

Cruzin Grand. All summer. It is fun, BUT also kind of a pain. So you can either Cruze, and not park, there is no where to park, or park and not cruise. To get a parking spot, you have to get there real early. So park, hang out, eat. drink, then cruise Grand before you head home, once you move your car, the spot gets taken right away.

-
Back