Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's not helping :BangHead:...Just starting what is likely to be a boring shift at work. Not much running tonight, so probably have to find work to keep busy. Looking forward to trying some of your brew at Carlisle though. :thumbsup:
Yep, I hope to bring some along.

Thanks, I must have done at least a hundred aircraft images over the years.
Hey Dave, thanks for starting the suicide thread. It makes people aware and could save a life. A few words can be a very powerful thing!

Thanks, I must have done at least a hundred aircraft images over the years.
Got any images of a C130 in camo ? My Dad was radio man in Viet Nam on one, 1969-1969.... 15th SOS... Rescued downed pilots

Got any images of a C130 in camo ? My Dad was radio man in Viet Nam on one, 1969-1969.... 15th SOS... Rescued downed pilots
Hmmm...it doesnt look like I have one. I can always do one for you. Do you want it in the air or on the ground? Cloud background or down view over land or water?

We got to walk on the wings of a C130 in the hanger when my friend in Michigan retired from the guard.... It was in for maintenance...

I also have some vehicle images I have done. Here are a couple...

93F2111B-F117-412B-813C-E75E02105722.jpeg

FA7ABE48-D7DA-4C13-8462-109D10B15C29.jpeg

Hmmm...it doesnt look like I have one. I can always do one for you. Do you want it in the air or on the ground? Cloud background or down view over land or water?
Hahaha...Too many choices.....Don't know if you can find one, but the ones in the unit had the combat talons on them. Look like tweezers on the nose of the plane that are folded back. Then they deploy , to catch the balloon.. line from the ground. Some pretty serious stuff. They were in and out of Cambodia and Laos a lot for downed pilots. Thanks Dave...

Last edited:
Hahaha...Too many choices.....Don't know if you can find one, but the ones in the unit had the combat talons on them. Look like tweezers on the nose of the plane that are folded back. Then they deploy , to catch the balloon.. line from the ground. Some pretty serious stuff. They were in and out of Cambodia and Laos a lot for downed pilots. Thanks Dave...
I know the one you are talking about. I will see what I can put together.

We've got some nasty storms heading this way. Guess they evacuated the down town festival due to the storms coming.

-
Back