Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
"My Waterloo Days"
Imagine looking down 40,000 ft over Occupied Germany while standing on a metal 2x4....

IMG_4876.JPG

I just turned a small dead tree into sticks and dumpster sized logs. With a sawzall! Neighbors looked at me like I was nuts...
I use that thing for everything!
3 teeth per inch will beat you up but it cuts.
Saws through roots and whatever.
Now im cordless, even better.

How much water pressure does a lawn sprinkler system require? And what's the pressure at an outdoor hose bib on the average house? Or is volume more of a concern than pressure?
pressure varies by location if on city water. Around here about 60psi. I am lucky to get half that with my shallow well pump. I'm sure sprinkler pressure requirements will vary a lot. and more sprinkles will need more flow. So if typical 1/2 inch pipe not going to do too many. Would either need to move manually or system that switched them.

@MOPARMITCH the first image is done. The one of it flying doing a rescue is going to take a while, it’s a complex image.

Here is the first one...

View attachment 1715185725
Wow, that's awesome Dave. The surounding area even looks like it could be Nha Trang. I have been there, where he was stationed. If he was still here, he,d be happy to see that. VN killed him, after he came home. Agent Orange, age 56.....Thanks Dave

Wow, that's awesome Dave. The surounding area even looks like it could be Nha Trang. I have been there, where he was stationed. If he was still here, he,d be happy to see that. VN killed him, after he came home. Agent Orange, age 56.....Thanks Dave
That background actually is Nha Trang as is the airfield. I used an old faded image of a C130 parked on the tarmac there in 1970 and then built the rest. Note that on the side of the plane near the cockpit windows is the correct 15th SOS logo from that era.

:thumbsup:

That background actually is Nha Trang as is the airfield. I used an old faded image of a C130 parked on the tarmac there in 1970 and then built the rest. Note that on the side of the plane near the cockpit windows is the correct 15th SOS logo from that era.

:thumbsup:
Awesome...much appreciated Dave

Water pressure here is set at 50 psi. All that 5 houses need.
I supply non-potable water to my neighbours. The next door neighbour was using a mist type sorinkler that seems to work well.

-
Back