Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It was a little too wet to mow the lawn yesterday after the morning showers...

I heard a thunderstorm blow through earlier this morning, I wonder if it will be dry enough to mow today, or will I have to wait....

Morning Boys and Girls....slept in, the heat and humidity yesterday at the car show done wore me out. 300 cars, a nice show.

Make the kid do it!

No, too many obstacles in the yards....

I usually break a lawn mower per year.... Hit a stump, rock, or stake and the crank shaft gets bent on the mower...

I've learned where all the obstacles are from hitting them in the past....

I have the same mower for a year and a half now... I'm getting good service out of this one...

If I let the boys do it, they will most likely hit one of the obstacles and break this one.... Trying to see how long I can keep this one in service...

I do have 3 old ones that I keep in the grave yard for parts when needed... One mower was broke in two weeks, one was one month, so there's some good parts to scavenge off them...

Good morning. Warm, but i think its going to rain.
One more day of payback..
I may have moved 8 or 10 times,and i knew one day i would need to help others move. Yesterday was a couple recliners, today i have to pick up furniture from winnipeg for my daughter.

Yo Karl..

I don't know how you big block a-body guys work on your cars.... We were going through the Superbird checking the spark plugs and wires yesterday and it was a pain in the *** to reach some of them... I could imagine how much of a ***** they are in the smaller a body compartment....

Makes me appreciate small blocks more as they are easier to work on...

Good morning. Warm, but i think its going to rain.
One more day of payback..
I may have moved 8 or 10 times,and i knew one day i would need to help others move. Yesterday was a couple recliners, today i have to pick up furniture from winnipeg for my daughter.

You can drop one of the recliners off here, I could always use one.... :poke: :D

No, too many obstacles in the yards....

I usually break a lawn mower per year.... Hit a stump, rock, or stake and the crank shaft gets bent on the mower...

I've learned where all the obstacles are from hitting them in the past....

I have the same mower for a year and a half now... I'm getting good service out of this one...

If I let the boys do it, they will most likely hit one of the obstacles and break this one.... Trying to see how long I can keep this one in service...

I do have 3 old ones that I keep in the grave yard for parts when needed... One mower was broke in two weeks, one was one month, so there's some good parts to scavenge off them...
Same here on 5the hill with 300 oaks on it, many roots and rocks

000040.jpg

Oh forgot to tell you all, yesterday at the show we won the Best of 60's class.
So it means our Barracuda beat out a bunch of Camaro's and Mustang's
:thumbsup:

Morning all. Got woke up by the weather alerts, another line of even nastier storms heading this way apparently. We need the rain badly but I can do without the wind

-
Back