Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm sitting here wondering what that crazy banging noise i am hearing. It's the marching band practicing at the High School a mile away.

The good ole USPS has got me F’n PO’d! Tracking a package from NY it arrived in San Francisco on the 16th. Has since left SF twice! Last time on the 20th and is still “in transit”! Ridiculous! SF is 45 miles away! Even if they were walking it should have been here by now! :soapbox:

Rant over...

The good ole USPS has got me F’n PO’d! Tracking a package from NY it arrived in San Francisco on the 16th. Has since left SF twice! Last time on the 20th and is still “in transit”! Ridiculous! SF is 45 miles away! Even if they were walking it should have been here by now! :soapbox:

Rant over...
I call :bs_flag:on that one!

Rant over...
Wow!! I swear shipping companies do this stuff on purpose. End of July I ordered a bumper for my jeep. It came in via ups two days later completely mangled, missing parts and dent/scraped beyond use. Returned it, the company I ordered from sent me a new one, two day shipping was arranged again. It took 3 weeks to get it. It went from Harrisburg PA to Louisville, ky to Columbus Ohio, to Indianapolis, to Columbus indiana(23 miles from my house) to Louisville, back to harrisburg and then to New Jersey and then back to Columbus Indiana, then finally delivered...

I am out have to finish a 340 AAR dualpoint! Have to love this stuff! Petronix also!
DSC03015.JPG
DSC03011.JPG

Your almost there big decision!
Yep. Had about a 30-45 minute talk with one of the state retention NCOs over the weekend. He advised to make a list of stuff I'd want to get out of the Army/Guard, no matter how unrealistic and then in the spring, about 5/6 months from my ETS date, I'll go before a rep from the TAG office and we'll go over each item and see what they can make work.

Not like i was trying, dam dog then indigestion.
So 04:00 it is. Makes for a long day.
Looks like some work this week, f150 blew out a spark plug, the boomerang. Need to get it in and fixed.
Another f150, misfiring.
Ever since i screwed in champions,it drops a plug or a coil. Or coincidence?
Always after heavy rains. I think he likes the big puddles.
I ALWAYS use Motorcraft or Autolite in those Furds

-
Back