Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
All these lovely weather extremes, I managed to catch a headcold bug. . So, looks like I will be hanging out with the Quil brothers for a few days. Ny got in last night. Slept 9hours. I did wake up twice, but still most in several weeks. Have a bottle of daytime stuff, but I don't take that unless I am really bad. Get's me edgy like way too much coffee...

Get's me edgy like way too much coffee...

That was my last experience with the Ny stuff .. Haven't touched it since .. I was hoppin around like a squirrel in church on Sunday morning. It's Café du Monde :D. If FedEx would get my motorcycle fairing here today, I'd be a happy camper.

That was my last experience with the Ny stuff .. Haven't touched it since .. I was hoppin around like a squirrel in church on Sunday morning-and it was only Thursday! I'm not even sure why I was there!
fixed.
Really? the night time stuff wound you up? Even the daytime stuff I am OK with if really clogged up. But if it gets through the sinus clogs too quick it starts working on other things. :eek:

Wound up tighter than an 8 day clock I was. I had success with the stuff in previous endeavors. Bottling line mix up? I dunno. I was in no mood for sleep. Not the first odd reaction I've had with pharmaceuticals.

Wound up tighter than an 8 day clock I was. I had success with the stuff in previous endeavors. Bottling line mix up? I dunno. I was in no mood for sleep. Not the first odd reaction I've had with pharmaceuticals.
More likely interaction with something else you had. I usually get the name brand, but have the $3 cheaper dopplegangers this time. Definitely dried up the sinus and knocked me out last night. :thumbsup:

More likely interaction with something else you had. I usually get the name brand, but have the $3 cheaper dopplegangers this time. Definitely dried up the sinus and knocked me out last night. :thumbsup:
I've used the Wild Turkey brand a few times. Does absolutely nothing for sinuses but you really don't care much!

WooHoo .. The fairing is out for delivery :thumbsup: I finally pulled the trigger on a vision I've had for the big black Sabre I've had for years. Fitment might be iffy. It's a "universal fit" item :rolleyes: , but we all know how that goes. I have the technology and machinery to overcome.

Much like me and Demeral. It still hurts, but I didn't care :rofl:
But only on days that start with T..
42310197_842612186129030_7896557008764010496_n.jpg

I've used the Wild Turkey brand a few times. Does absolutely nothing for sinuses but you really don't care much!
They had one version of it i tried a few years back, that stuff really would but I can't remember the name of it

sent the wife a bunch of flowers... gonna call it the "Get out of trouble" special

:lol: My motorcicle fairing arrived. Upon initial inspection it looks like it will fit better than I was anticipating :thumbsup:. That should keep me busy until Miller Time :rofl:.

Ferd#2.
Last one was blown spark plug and a misfire. Two coils and a spark plug.
So three ignition coils today.
Both trucks misfirirng cyl 5.
Go figure.

-
Back