Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes, the time line they are working on is 30 days to get agreement for the terms and then close by the end of the year. I can hold out for that...especially since I stood the CEO up a few weeks ago and gave him my new terms of engagement. Ever since then, he has been carefully restraining himself...and he needs me to stick around to get the deal to close.

I have leverage and I am using it.

5 months severance and healthcare starting after Christmas would work out just fine for me.
Thats what I was thinking of. As long as he doesn't think its changed the balance and starts slipping back to his old ways. I figured you were aware of that.

What water pump will on the engine?
Standard 73 model water pump. Aluminum. pass side inlet. Stock 73 318 fan and clutch (A/C if it matters). Radiator out of the 73 is a 26" 2 row with shroud. Radiator is shot. Trying to find a radiator that will fit a 73 318 in a 69 Barracuda /6. Eventually a 340 will be there so I want the radiator to be handle at least that.

Standard 73 model water pump. Aluminum. pass side inlet. Stock 73 318 fan and clutch (A/C if it matters). Radiator out of the 73 is a 26" 2 row with shroud. Radiator is shot. Trying to find a radiator that will fit a 73 318 in a 69 Barracuda /6. Eventually a 340 will be there so I want the radiator to be handle at least that.
That's where they get us! If someone was making the short pump with a driver side outlet in aluminum it would make life easier and cheaper. Only extra would be to mount a timing tab on the other side when using the later timing cover.

Figure on the possibility of having to use a shorter fan clutch, but I think if you can get the '70 type radiator and top tank as far forward as possible, you'll be OK.
Or do what I did last year when the core in my double custom square top was going south. Convert over to a '69 round top with '70 bottom tank. I think I saw that offered in alumuninum, but I was suspicous about fit and quality. Also I have transgo cooler mounted in there. So that made my needs unique. :rolleyes:

IIRC, I relocated the brackets after deciding to reinstall a clutch fan. You see I had sworn off clutch fans after the incident at the track. But always looking for an edge, I found this really cool Chrysler flex fan on a car in the junkyard. So that and a selection of spacers from the same junkyard and I was set. All was great until a blade broke in half about 8 miles outside of Fredricksberg Virginia... :eek: Went into the battery tray first - then the battery. Water pump wasn't happy either.

radiator-001.jpg

Why are you only looking at vintage Mopar rads? The more modern ones fit the configuration and handle more cooling. Switch to electric fans and all is complete.

I got 26" Radiator out my 74 Dart 318 a/c ,it a two row and was rodded a couple years ago.PM if interested. I will look and see if I can find another 26 one I have.

So far so good used two to cut the whole Belvedere up. Like them but a bit pricey. Trying to give the Guy from Carlisle a call he had them a buck apiece. Just got a cutoff wheel for the Makita, freaking awesome wish I had it at the junkyard the other day went through 4 cut off wheels getting that trunk out, That blade is rated 1000 cuts or more, and does not shrink like a reg fiber one. So far so good with it goes through sheet metal like butter.

So far so good used two to cut the whole Belvedere up. Like them but a bit pricey. Trying to give the Guy from Carlisle a call he had them a buck apiece. Just got a cutoff wheel for the Makita, freaking awesome wish I had it at the junkyard the other day went through 4 cut off wheels getting that trunk out, That blade is rated 1000 cuts or more, and does not shrink like a reg fiber one. So far so good with it goes through sheet metal like butter.
Nice. I'm ordering a couple today then. I just have to confirm the shank diameter on my cut off tool.

Do a bulk order from Bob? Let me know what you use. I use the 6" curved 14tpi metal blades a lot. Down to two so I want some more and if he can get the wheels prob a spare to have. 4 1/2"

Do a bulk order from Bob? Let me know what you use. I use the 6" curved 14tpi metal blades a lot. Down to two so I want some more and if he can get the wheels prob a spare to have. 4 1/2"
I might want some of those round ,diamond wheels myself . Ray. If you get in touch with Bobby...

I might want some of those round ,diamond wheels myself . Ray. If you get in touch with Bobby...
Freaking nice! OK everyone PM me with what they want will call his ex later today. Good guy for smaplocks, drill bits etc also. I need some 1/8 and 3/32 jobber bits if he can get them. I got a really good easy out set from him a new design, works pretty good.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW52vVK1rCSXFObKlBjOjyB3EGr1Av_IQ79Qz9HbTVdfvewS2aGw.jpg

Holy crap I paid 20 I think.
easy out bolt remover Machining Supplies - Machining - Grainger Industrial Supply

Any one wants wheels need the size and arbor, most are 5/8 but my dewalt is 7/8 Think they come im 4 and 4 12.

I could use some sanding disks and Velcro ones also for the Cuda. Wonder if he can get PSA paper also? Learned my lesson on the truck pay the money and get good stuff last twice as long.

-
Back