Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mitch. I am going to Hershey swap on the 3rd to meet a guy for parts. Interested in going? Bet @zkx14 would stop in before work. Weird days for it wed-Sat

Just shot him a e mail. Like the guy we were on the phone for a hour. Bet he has the dates messed up. Hell sell the Vette there walk around with your plackard!
5097-man-wearing-blank-sign-over-his-body-clipart-by-djart-at-wackystock.jpg

Morning.
I have been abusing lenox blades for years. Expensive but worth it.
I use walter cutoff wheels.
When my son was millwrighting he stockpiled a bunch. I’m still using them.
I had a diamond wheel for my die grinder, it sucked.
But i have a diamond grinding wheel dresser, and its awesome.

Oh crap been back and forth with a guy on a huge lot of 1963-72 B/RB distributors mostly normal but has 11 prestolights in the mix! Looks like it will happen. Freaking 80 in shipping! Need to sell something fast!

Pretty funny post in the Weird Tricks thread

And finally i know this from personal experience............
Barrel roll your '70 Dart 4 door in the ditch two times at 60 mph after hitting some black ice in the winter?
The car starts, runs, and drives flawlessly, but you have no windshield? (And it's 10 below)
Drive the car slowly and freeze your butt off.
Orrrrrrrr...........Drive at 50 mph or so and the wind skips off the hood and it's not caught by the huge air scoop that you have created.
It actually was so calm in there that i could light a cigarette.
Obviously, it's not safe to do this, but when you are several miles from civilization, and are freezing to death, desperate times call for desperate measures................
True story, no ****...............

Hey Ray
I got my inner rear panels for the Barracuda back yesterday.
Picked a really nice pair of them in Carlisle, last day, as they were being loaded on the truck. Amazing how the price went down at that point.
Anyway couple screw holes needed some plastic welding repair.
A good buddy took care of me. Just waiting on the paint.

Got that grill center yesterday really happy with it will post a few pics when the rain stops.

All I have plan is the inner rear panels, kick panels, old ones have the stereo speakers.
We are also going to pull the front windshield.
Need to clean and paint that area between the front of the dash pad and the windshield frame.
Buff out some trim and done......for now :D

Been working on the undercoat removal, that tool works great just time consuming working overhead. Have to remove all the lines etc. Not looking forward to all of that stuff, it is all coated with undercoat. Will be new gas and brake lines just got the tubing in. The pre bent are ridiculous for what they are. Might buy the front pre bent just so they fit perfect. They are a PIA did them on the Pop.

Hope so. Going to buy Stan out he is never here working on it. Shooting for around a 80 point car in the time frame. Does run great though so that is one thing I don't have to mess with, just seal it and rebuild the water pump since it is weeping. Only parts I need really is a heater core, paint gasket set, firewall set, wiper pivot seals and the pass side QP panels, just cant swing them right now. Chuck is doing the body for me and I pay the parts and he gets his labor when it is sold good for both of us.

Septic got started on the property yesterday, holes dug for tank and pump. Tanks supposed to arrive today at 0930. This has been a slow process but it's getting there.

IMG_4694 (1).jpg

Swimming pool closing today. Yesterday , I took the filter apart and cleaned it for the winter, stowed things away in the pool house. WE pay the pool company to blow the lines and winterize. That makes them responsible for any problems next spring....

Swimming pool closing today. Yesterday , I took the filter apart and cleaned it for the winter, stowed things away in the pool house. WE pay the pool company to blow the lines and winterize. That makes them responsible for any problems next spring....

Sounds like money well spent. The wife wants a swim spa, checked out a couple at the state fair last weekend. One was a two part, swim lane with hot tub on the end.

-
Back