Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Vee dubs...
I have a hard time letting them in my shop.

Vee dubs...
I have a hard time letting them in my shop.
Mine is a miracle of modern engineering...the whole danm car is networked/computer controlled. Even the lights.....Everything. What a night mare to trouble shoot electrical gremlins, which can be often..

yeah im staying away from the diesels. Cost of diesel fuel here is 35% higher. kind of a wash between the MPG gain and the higher fuel cost

yeah im staying away from the diesels. Cost of diesel fuel here is 35% higher. kind of a wash between the MPG gain and the higher fuel cost
50 MPG on the freeway......32 around town driven aggressive most of the time. No gas car can do that....
4084eeb15959bbd99c48ef8f1ee02361.png

Last edited:
50 MPG on the freeway......32 around town driven aggressive most of the time. No gas car can do that....
View attachment 1715227972
perhaps not. problem is, gas right now, 2.539. Diesel 3.679. All the GTI's around here, 4-5 grand more than the gas models. theres several gas cars now getting upper 30s for less than the same year diesel.

Mine is a miracle of modern engineering...the whole danm car is networked/computer controlled. Even the lights.....Everything. What a night mare to trouble shoot electrical gremlins, which can be often..
I think the higest number of networked modules so far is 19 that i have counted during a code scan. Soon body shops will need to provide proof of scans before and after the repair. One local body shop has me scan for them.
If i have to do 2x,it looks like they will cover the fancy upgrade im considering.

Good morning all. So, the 1/4 fairing is mocked up on the Sabre with massive amounts of masking tape :lol:. The factory headlight hole in the fairing was what I worried most about, it's perfect. Even with the blue masking tape pinstriping :lol:It's going to look so good :lol:. Top half of the mounting bracket set I bought will work splendidly, the lower half, not so much. It's not like I didn't do my research. 3 different sources say those brackets will fit this model. Relocate the blinker lights about 1 1/2" lower via a quicky bracket. Re-engineer the lower clamps for the brackets. I know, it's not an A Body, but it's hot rodding baby :rofl:.

Good morning all. So, the 1/4 fairing is mocked up on the Sabre with massive amounts of masking tape :lol:. The factory headlight hole in the fairing was what I worried most about, it's perfect. Even with the blue masking tape pinstriping :lol:It's going to look so good :lol:. Top half of the mounting bracket set I bought will work splendidly, the lower half, not so much. It's not like I didn't do my research. 3 different sources say those brackets will fit this model. Relocate the blinker lights about 1 1/2" lower via a quicky bracket. Re-engineer the lower clamps for the brackets. I know, it's not an A Body, but it's hot rodding baby :rofl:.
I'm having trouble viewing the pics...:poke:

Rattle canner!
IMG_0667.GIF

I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members

Rattle canner!
View attachment 1715228012

I thought you left Rani. If you go back you will see a Daffy image shaking a can of paint being thrown up by certain members here. It looks like Daffy is doing something else but he is truly shaking a can of spray paint. I cannot show it here because I do not have it on my computer! But certain members do and those certain members like to use it against other "cool" members
Hey.... I did strip em all in the blast cabinet, and prime em , Before I Daffied.......

-
Back