Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A/c season averages 4-5 weeks.
Not enough business to get into it.
I don't have a recycler ,But I have a vacuum pump and a gauge set, and some refrigerant. And I've done plenty of AC work, over the last 15 yrs. Very profitable...Ohh...and I never vent to the atmosphere.....:rolleyes:

I don't have a recycler ,But I have a vacuum pump and a gauge set, and some refrigerant. And I've done plenty of AC work, over the last 15 yrs. Very profitable...Ohh...and I never vent to the atmosphere.....:rolleyes:
I vent to the atmosphere a lot...but it isn’t refrigerant.

Might be some methane it it though, LOL!

The substitutes used are propane based, methane is close to that.

Gotta love my luck. Middle of a phone interview for a job, Verizon services go down... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Beef... It's what's for dinner
Beef burgundy, with vegetables, in a nice light pastry. And a nice garden salad, Yum
0925181914.jpg
0925181915.jpg

Thank y'all for the help. Any photos I share must come from the "document" file and not the "photo library". I learned something new today! I am somebody! :rofl:

@halifaxhops ,Ray the trunk on the barracuda have valiant or plymouth on it?
Mine has a smear of mud across it.Im skeered to dig into it.
I have plymouth lettering, dont remember where i got it.been hanging on to them for 30 years or more. Was thinking the trunk would be a great place for the letters, like i saved them for this very purpose...

Tomorrow, tuning a chevy smallblock. Its a blazer chassis under an old ihc body. Cool truck.
I finally get a close look at it.

Okay alignment lift is together,just need to complete the wiring we ran from fusebox today and run air to it for the jacks.
Then Thursday Hunter calibrates the aligner to the lift and then I am in business.

20180925_185520.jpg

20180925_131552.jpg

-
Back