Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They won't send him up here....too cold. He will end up in Laurel Highlands where it is basically an old age home. I bet he will get special treatment

I'll deliver if you can point me to a good lake for some great Northern Pike fishing!
Depends on what you are after, lots of pike in the river 1000 feet from my house,or fly out to a remote lake and try for some monsters.
They are much better when the water is cold,but the walleye is so much tastier.

Tike who has that spot next to me at Carlisle they use for parking? I was talking to him about using a part of it.

Depends on what you are after, lots of pike in the river 1000 feet from my house,or fly out to a remote lake and try for some monsters.
They are much better when the water is cold,but the walleye is so much tastier.
Some nice Walleye would be great. I am going to start eating stuff I catch or kill. Back to being a hunter and fisherman.

Can you give him my number just want enough to put a table or two on the pavement.

Im really close to decent fishing, in a few weeks the walleye (greenbacks) start hitting hard.
Have a friend that goes every year,bit of a drive but aparrently worth it. I just cant wrap my head around fishing in a parka...

Can you give him my number just want enough to put a table or two on the pavement.
I will try to get in touch with him. I only see him at Carlisle even though he is only a half hour away. He was talking of giving it up.

I found out i can use a pellet gun to shoot grouse.
I think i will see if i can still shoot my .22 first.

Im really close to decent fishing, in a few weeks the walleye (greenbacks) start hitting hard.
Have a friend that goes every year,bit of a drive but aparrently worth it. I just cant wrap my head around fishing in a parka...
I live near the largest lake in Pennsylvania and it is the worst fishing you could imagine. It is so overfished that it is like being in New York city.

2 hour drive will get you right in the wilderness here.
Some lakes got fished out (netting)and nothing officials can do about it.

I live near the largest lake in Pennsylvania and it is the worst fishing you could imagine. It is so overfished that it is like being in New York city.
Hey the Hudson river was great fishing for Striped Bass (rockfish to you guys!)

I am ready for this guy. I have 9 different Bucks on my property. 2 others close to this guy. I am having fun with my game camera

IMG_0189.JPG

Have seen deer in my yard a few times. Fox living in the back somewhere. Bears in the oak trees. Its a normal thing.
One thing i have noticed is the bald eagles are coming back.
Every year i see more and more.
And of course the geese are in fuul swing now.

That thing looks ready for being served on a plate with some potatoes and lingonberryjam :)

Hey Ray at Calisle make sure your paperwork is in order or that state inspection lady might stop by again. :rofl::rofl:

Hi Ramie... How have you been??? :welcome:
Hahaha, I know this is a few days late. I've been doing well. All of the summer festivities we had planned are now finally complete and we really do not have anything on the calendar for the rest of the year. Its kind of a good feeling to have free weekends. How have you been doing?

-
Back