Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Ramie, did you make it to Keith's party after the wedding ? I bet there was some great folks and fun up there :thumbsup:

Got to love some PM's. Hey got a 67 383 distributor for a 4 speed? Yup there are like 8 different ones, give me at least a carb and HP rating!:rofl::BangHead::BangHead:

Hi Mike,

No, we didnt get the invite, but it looked like a great time was had. So happy for both of them!
I am so happy for Kieth and his family , I met Kim and she met my wife when they was down here, great folks for sure
Have a dandy day :thumbsup:

Did she stop by? My biggest fear because I refuse to get a Tax number
No first morning there put the wife up to walking up to Ray, and explain she was from the state tax office. She told him she didn't have his tax ID on file and was shutting him down. Oh the look on his face.....

No first morning there put the wife up to walking up to Ray, and explain she was from the state tax office. She told him she didn't have his tax ID on file and was shutting him down. Oh the look on his face.....
LOL If I was on my game I would have pointed at Mitch and said it was his spot go talk to him!:rofl::rofl:

LOL If I was on my game I would have pointed at Mitch and said it was his spot go talk to him!:rofl::rofl:
Actually... The State of Pa just sent me a letter, for tax returns... I did register with them a few years ago. But have never filed anything. Now they are on me !!!!!!!

Actually... The State of Pa just sent me a letter, for tax returns... I did register with them a few years ago. But have never filed anything. Now they are on me !!!!!!!
I will bring a copy of mine next year. Never had to pay but then again all my stuff is internet. This year will suck with the new laws on the internet taxes.

I will bring a copy of mine next year. Never had to pay but then again all my stuff is internet. This year will suck with the new laws on the internet taxes.
They're all just out to make a buck.
In Kansas they started taxing car shows. They call it a "special event". Registration fee, t-shirts, food, all taxed.
Also any vendor, even the high school band selling cookies is taxed.
Anything for a buck....sucks!!

NEVER EVER will i order flowers for the wife online again... the company completely screwed up and put the WRONG card in the flowers :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

yeah, shes PISSED now... i guess it creeped her out big time. It was supposed to be a random gift signed with my name. Instead, they sent a card
"Beautiful,
Signed,
Your Secret Admirer"

yeah, shes PISSED now... i guess it creeped her out big time. It was supposed to be a random gift signed with my name. Instead, they sent a card
"Beautiful,
Signed,
Your Secret Admirer"
Well just think the other woman got your card and is sitting there saying "who the hell is Chris"???

-
Back