Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Agree....Flash flooding....
Hey Tim, have you had a chance to see if you had the rear window cranks I was looking for??
Thanks!!

IMG_2023.JPG

IMG_2024.JPG

I just realized my GTS will be 50 years old this weekend. Ordered new by a young housewife in Baton Rouge LA as her grocery getter, she is as pretty today as the day she was delivered.

How do you know what the original owner looks like today???? :realcrazy:

I just realized my GTS will be 50 years old this weekend. Only 73k miles and a true survivor with only partial restorations and modifications along the way in her history. Ordered new by a young housewife in Baton Rouge LA as her grocery getter, she is as pretty today as the day she was delivered.

View attachment 1715230578

View attachment 1715230579

View attachment 1715230580
The house wife or the car?

I got them at a pick a part yard, Did not realize how rare they were....

There's a yard here with a bunch of early fish in it, what exactly makes them rare ? I can go look to see if they're still in any of those old cudas next weekend

Good Morning guys. Hey Hoppy we are going to Hershey on Thursday if I can get off. It seems Bob is taking the wife for a long weekend which he forgot when we made the Friday plans

Going Friday morning have a VA appt that afternoon so I will be halfway there anyhow. Meeting Keefer around 10

Hey you have any old truck that can take a tow boom? Thinking about grabbing it since the guy really needs money but don't want to until I find something to put it on!

Hey you have any old truck that can take a tow boom? Thinking about grabbing it since the guy really needs money but don't want to until I find something to put it on!
I do....Depends how big you need. And I am thinking of selling a lot of things including the Valiant. Things happening that I am needing money.

2 tonish? Don't care if the bed is a wreck. A six with a stick would be awesome. Just be cool to have.

Wow Indonesia definitely pissed off the gods, first a tsunami, now a volcano, bet next week Godzilla will show up!

Any one ever use a HIT 140 welder? My old HF is messing up not bad for $100 ten years ago, don't want a high end just something that will work and is 110V
818AWpXBuyL._SL1500_.jpg

Any one ever use a HIT 140 welder? My old HF is messing up not bad for $100 ten years ago, don't want a high end just something that will work and is 110V
View attachment 1715230665
Cant comment.i bought an Esab Rebel. Nice machine.
Im done with cheap welders.
I still have my clarke 100 amp i got 30 years ago. Saving it for no particular reason.

View attachment 1715230665
The only bad welder I've had is a Clarke brand, now only sold overseas and in CA. Can occasionally find them in the US at some discount tool places but they are junk. At least their MIGs.

Personally, I prefer Holbart or Lincoln for migs. They both offer a light duty MIG that is durable and works great on thin stuff, over 1/4 in thick, not so much. Both are under or around 300 bucks. Lowes, Rural King and Home Depot stock them. Lowes normally has the best prices. I'm buying a second Lincoln this spring. Tired of people stealing the 800 dollar one I paid half for with my grandfather and not ever able to use it cause someone "borrows" it for 10 months at a time

-
Back