Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a Clark 180EN machine 220 vt. Bought to from my tool supplier Tools and Equipment Inc. ( Tool Web ). have had it for about 10 years. I learned to weld with it. So I don't know if anything else works better or not..Hahaha
British made I believe. I have seen a few.

Wow... I'm gonna smack my state IRS...

I paid my property taxes for the year in the spring. exactly to the penny specified. They then two months ago sent out another bill, saying they'd screwed up and I owed 2 bucks more. so I paid it. no worries right. Just opened the mail from last night, ANOTHER bill, same mistake in math apparently. Guess what I owe?! .02.... 2 freaking cents. It cost them 46 cents to mail the thing plus man power in packing the envelope. WTF is the sense in that, just tack that 2 cents onto the next years bill. Good Grief.

Wow... I'm gonna smack my state IRS...

I paid my property taxes for the year in the spring. exactly to the penny specified. They then two months ago sent out another bill, saying they'd screwed up and I owed 2 bucks more. so I paid it. no worries right. Just opened the mail from last night, ANOTHER bill, same mistake in math apparently. Guess what I owe?! .02.... 2 freaking cents. It cost them 46 cents to mail the thing plus man power in packing the envelope. WTF is the sense in that, just tack that 2 cents onto the next years bill. Good Grief.
Send them three 1 cent stamps, it is us currency and see what happens!

Hell yeah I paid a credit card bill I had a dispute with over a grand in 1 cent stamps then sent one extra so they had to cut a check. That is why sometimes you see adds saying no us postage accepted.

LOL it changed. That was in the 80's though.
Are stamps legal tender in the United States?
No, legal tender means you have to accept payment as with legal currency. ... Stamps have been legal tender in the past, but they are not now legal tender in the United States.

LOL I remember these!

1950s+Vintage+Comic+Book+Advertisement+DAISY+TOY+GUN+RIFLE.jpg
charlesatlas.jpg
monkey.jpg

Washing the black truck did not go to waste! :lol:It's been raining on and off since 530am. We were even yellow on the radar :rolleyes:. Yeah I know. Simple things for simple minds. You get like this when you're raised in the desert :rofl:. So long as it doesn't mess up the circle track activities Saturday.

Washing the black truck did not go to waste! :lol:It's been raining on and off since 530am. We were even yellow on the radar :rolleyes:. Yeah I know. Simple things for simple minds. You get like this when you're raised in the desert :rofl:. So long as it doesn't mess up the circle track activities Saturday.
putting out any wildfires yet?

There hasn't been much on the wildfire news front lately. If some of those burn areas got a little rain now with some sunshine to get some grass started before winter gets here would be a good thing. The unhappy wet cattle here today will be happy cattle in a week when the grass greens up again :lol:. I'm sure the grape farmers are pissed about the rain. They say it does something to the grapes when it rains at harvest time. Lowers the sugar level? Something like that. Glad to see it myself.

S
There hasn't been much on the wildfire news front lately. If some of those burn areas got a little rain now with some sunshine to get some grass started before winter gets here would be a good thing. The unhappy wet cattle here today will be happy cattle in a week when the grass greens up again :lol:. I'm sure the grape farmers are pissed about the rain. They say it does something to the grapes when it rains at harvest time. Lowers the sugar level? Something like that. Glad to see it myself.
So the winers are actually whiners?

And the strawberry farmers say it puts a dimple in the berries. :wtf: It's a frickin strawberry. :rofl:Probly one of the reasons the berry farmers are growin their berries under hoops now.

-
Back