Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The house wife or the car?

There's a yard here with a bunch of early fish in it, what exactly makes them rare ? I can go look to see if they're still in any of those old cudas next weekend
Not really rare they went on many different models...Darts, GTX, Cornets. Just trying to find a pair.
DDaddy might have Mopar Tim's old set and looking for me this weekend.
Hoppy thinks he might have something also.
Rear window crank, all chrome. Looks like this.

IMG_2023.JPG

Just playing with an image. Folks who remember the old Revel model kits might recognize these...

699C5834-6ED2-4A65-9BD4-E52ECF8FA5B0.jpeg

I LOVE Me some Brake JOBS......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have yet another brake job tomorrow. On my Dakota this time. I bet I have caliper slides sticking. The inside pad is gone. The outside looks about half there.

Hey lucky day. (kind of) I got this one back. Mopar Joe is moving and doesn't have room. It has been through a couple floods and is of course seized but it has some fun chrome parts to sell if I needed to. I think it's a 241.
IMG_20130930_164643.jpg
IMG_20130930_164603.jpg
IMG_20130930_162557.jpg
IMG_20130930_162437.jpg
IMG_20130930_145240.jpg

I have yet another brake job tomorrow. On my Dakota this time. I bet I have caliper slides sticking. The inside pad is gone. The outside looks about half there.
Pull caliper,see if brake pads are stuck in the abutments. A file to clean the rust scale works well,i pull mount and bead blast the pad area.
Pins could be stuck too, hope not siezed too bad.

It would get some brackets and a glass table top if i had it.
That was Joe's thoughts. That would be cool. I have storage but no place to display it. I might take it apart a bit to see how bad it really is.

It was a delightful day here of calculating theoretical specific gravity values for 5 different formulations and writing 8 technical documents for submission to the FDA.

All topped off with chasing the chemistry of drug related substances and human metabolites...and arranging for synthesis of them to be used as analytical reference material.

I had more fun doing the Red Baron and car cartoon image at the end of the work day.

Still going with work responding to emails from Australia, but at least I can do it with a beer in my hand now that the official US workday hours are over.

Power outages all around. Guess our time is coming soon...
Generator runs, got gas. But no heater for house.

It was a delightful day here of calculating theoretical specific gravity values for 5 different formulations and writing 8 technical documents for submission to the FDA.

All topped off with chasing the chemistry of drug related substances and human metabolites...and arranging for synthesis of them to be used as analytical reference material.

I had more fun doing the Red Baron and car cartoon image at the end of the work day.

Still going with work responding to emails from Australia, but at least I can do it with a beer in my hand now that the official US workday hours are over.
It sounds so complicated Dave.

It sounds so complicated Dave.
Yep, very intense calculations and writing for the FDA is like writing for the best scientific reviewers in the World....it has to be right or they will shred you without mercy.

Tens of millions of dollars of corporate expenditure and potential revenue hangs in the balance of getting it right the first time.

No pressure, it’s what I do.

And I am very good at it. :)

I ever tell you how I got to spent 3 whole days in the nun's office in 3rd grade?

Teacher told me to write the "its in a sentence 10 times" on the black board. so I literally wrote "its in a sentence 10 times" on the board. She didn't think it was funny so she said now you get to write "its in a sentence 50 times" so guess what smart *** me did. I wrote "its in a sentence 50 times" . Well that really pissed her off, so she said to write "its in a sentence 1000 times damn it" so guess what happened.... yeah I got sent to Sister Edna's office and had to call my mom and explain what happened. Spent the next three days of recesses in the nuns office writing 1000 different sentences with the word its in it...

I ever tell you how I got to spent 3 whole days in the nun's office in 3rd grade?

Teacher told me to write the "its in a sentence 10 times" on the black board. so I literally wrote "its in a sentence 10 times" on the board. She didn't think it was funny so she said now you get to write "its in a sentence 50 times" so guess what smart *** me did. I wrote "its in a sentence 50 times" . Well that really pissed her off, so she said to write "its in a sentence 1000 times damn it" so guess what happened.... yeah I got sent to Sister Edna's office and had to call my mom and explain what happened. Spent the next three days of recesses in the nuns office writing 1000 different sentences with the word its in it...
So, in other words, you learned being a dumbass wasn’t worth the price...or did you? :poke:

So, in other words, you learned being a dumbass wasn’t worth the price...or did you? :poke:
No I just learn 1000 ways to use the word its in a sentence hahahaha

I was being a smart ***. The whole reason I was even up there was because I'd lost the County wide spelling bee because I missed spelled the word "its" because I failed to think to ask for it to be used in a sentence. It was supposed to be "it's" and I'd caught it IF I'd asked for it in a sentence. So Mrs Plant(a complete BIOTCH btw) tried to embarrass me even more in front of the entire class by doing that. I was a smart *** by nature so it was worth it.

No I just learn 1000 ways to use the word its in a sentence hahahaha

I was being a smart ***. The whole reason I was even up there was because I'd lost the County wide spelling bee because I missed spelled the word "its" because I failed to think to ask for it to be used in a sentence. It was supposed to be "it's" and I'd caught it IF I'd asked for it in a sentence. So Mrs Plant(a complete BIOTCH btw) tried to embarrass me even more in front of the entire class by doing that. I was a smart *** by nature so it was worth it.
Sooo...you didn't learn being a dumbass wasnt in your best interest. :poke:

Looks like tomorrow will be a better day, went out for a smoke, and the stars are out.
All the snow is melting too.
Yuccatoy brakes tomorrow. Rotten everything.

-
Back