Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Didn't they always grow there?
DC05-031.jpg

:rofl:Kinda like that. Laid on their sides and covered in polyethylene film. Pretty much portable green houses. It has to add huge $ to production costs. Pass the cost along to the strawberry snobs for undimpled berries :rofl:.

Trying to snow. Again. Glad im not in calgary.
What is with everybody wanting work done now? Im booked for 2 weeks. I dont like it when im swamped,if i open a can of worms it sets all my work behind.

Trying to snow. Again. Glad im not in calgary.
What is with everybody wanting work done now? Im booked for 2 weeks. I dont like it when im swamped,if i open a can of worms it sets all my work behind.
I agree...I only want to be so busy, as I want. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it don"t......

And of course with freezing weather,winter tires, and fall service all has to be done right away.
Three brake jobs,all can be completed today/and tomorrow but no one can come in when i have time.
Then a guy wants me to weld in cab corners,rockers and lower door skins asap. Thats good money..

Thinkin im going to set up my dehumidifier in shop and let it drain into my water tank. Should keep it filled through the winter. Its humid in here today.

One hour to put away all the crap i gathered on top of my toolbox. Go figure.

Snap on truck came by
$15 to replace a lost pick
And 20 for a box of nitrile gloves.

And 140 for a nice jacket...:rolleyes:

I put tools away , as I work....Just Sayin...:poke::poke:
For the most part, tools go back, was some parts and pieces from dart and whatever else i left there,mostly homeless stuff.
Much of which went to the round temporary storage bin...

Good story, 5 years ago buddy buys a van for his wife.
Same guy is selling again, so buddy buys it.
When they are picking it up, owner shows how remote starter works and says it same as last van. For 5 winters buddy’s wife never knew van had remote start:lol:was she pissed!!

I hear vegas is nice this time of year...

Last edited:
-
Back