Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Was just reading the newspaper, is it sad that most of the A bodies on here starting next year will be making the same or even more HP than the NASCAR race cars?! New rules limit horsepower to 500-550 hp. Down from nearly 900, for the Cup cars!

I stopped watching when they banned mom and pop race teams

Goodmorning!
I never really got into nascar either.
My Sister in law was big into it.
Watching her watch nascar was entertaining.

Morning group. Miserable night. Been up for an hour and didn't get to sleep till after midnight. And I need to do front brakes on the truck before I drive an hour to a buddies house to help him move his shop after his divorce. Then a funeral visitation after 5. One of those days. I think I'll start with coffee and then have a 5Hour Around noon.

Me brother in law finally stopped collecting the diecast models. Some of them, he was paying 2k for or more

Morning group. Miserable night. Been up for an hour and didn't get to sleep till after midnight. And I need to do front brakes on the truck before I drive an hour to a buddies house to help him move his shop after his divorce. Then a funeral visitation after 5. One of those days. I think I'll start with coffee and then have a 5Hour Around noon.
Sorry to hear all that bud. Be careful

25 years ago, Operation Gothic Serpent made international news. I was only a child but I can remember the news footage to this day.

Only two Medal of Honors would be bestowed but really, it should have been more.

The desert was scortching, but after a week you actually got used to 130 in the sun

Yes, it was hot but we stayed mostly in Prescott, the altitude was harder to deal with than the temp. Going to Glendale for the Seahawks game, now that was hot but they had AC and a nice stadium.

-
Back